[SC] Dmg for npcs??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by xXBLINDSPOTXx, Nov 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Just curious, what should be my damage output before I go onto facing other npcs? Right now I'm dealing 4k max. Fighting sibs in 3-4. Just kinda looking for a guideline for progression in the maps.

2. lordofwar

lordofwar User

I assume this is in a goliath or vengeance? If you're using a leo, take into account that your damage will be cut in half once you leave the lower maps. That being said, if you have learned how to circle/kite the slower moving npc like sibs enough to where you aren't taking almost any damage, you are more than capable to move up to the x-5 maps and start doing the big lords, or even the BK's in x-7 - I would just also suggest that you have a good amount of shield before attempting them as they hit significantly harder than the sibs, and there are more powerful fast-moving npc that will eat your shields up if you aren't careful.

In short, you should move to the uppers ASAP if you can circle without getting hit much - just make sure you have a good amount of shields.

3. Yes I'm in a Goli and I still remember how to circle well from 11 years ago haha. Should I finish up the quest I have for the lower maps, or just head on up?

4. try and start hunting the Bk's. Skip thje lordakiums, they are not worth farming. The Bk's give a lot more credits than Lords do and give areasonable amount of uri.

5. Depending on your preference, population of the server, how dangerous it is on either lower or upper maps from enemy company, and time of active gameplay i can say that you should try and do your lower maps missions before you go up to x-7 maps (x-6 is a hell hole with cube farmers and hunters, avoid that map)

Ofc that's just my opinion, but if you've successfully achieved everything i will list, you probably can hunt for BK's:

• Level 11 (access to x-6, x-7 own company maps)
    • Has atleast 100k shields (even if you know how to do the 'circle' you can't expect other small npcs like the kristallins to not shoot you, not to mention other enemy players.
    • Skylab to atleast level 10 (so that you can send in prometheum to upgrade your laser shots in the refinery to boost your damage output) skylab level 10 would have enough production rate that you can keep sending prometheum to your ship frequently. level 20 would be best ofc.
    • you have missions for x-6 or x-7 maps unlocked that requires killing bks and kristallins, this would not only give you bonus uridium, exp as a reward, while you're doing these missions you also earn up as much when you're just plainly grinding for uridium. Missions are important, since they give you exp, honor and uridium as well and gives you that sense of purpose to do something that will motivate you more in return.
    • Advanced jump cpu is acquired, you will need this in order to jump your way in on 1 point to another instead of travelling multiple maps which is a risky way of travel especially on populated servers.
    • Insta Shield CPU is acquired, this will give you some time to avoid death in the last few seconds when an enemy tries to kill you, but with the minimum shield requirement of 100k i think you will still die if you use it too early or at the wrong time, but just in case, get this first.

6. Also for BKs look the corners of maps for half kills especially in maps where kamikazi is used alot.
    You may get luck and find the random half dead ones in the corners.