"Domination" Event - Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by ASTRAEA, Jul 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know if there will be bonus boxes for this event ??

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

No, but the hope of good rewards kept companies still playing.
    I probably worded it wrong, the rewards were terrible and their idea to not reward the individual best players who put the most effort in for their company was idiotic.

There appears to be no rewards for domination.

3. You same as for Influence you will only get achivements/titles... I don't see really point in that than wasting ammo as I did on Influence event -.-

4. Just love how I see the test server is always up in a time I cant get on.And the forums arent showing my time zone as they did before.

12:45pm EDT is 6:45pm CEST...Are you only letting a select few into the test server now?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  5. chixonator

chixonator User

1. where are the event npcs?
    2. battle station modules repaired with creds = yay
    3. getting creds for destroying station = wth? :mad: i get more creds from a damn kristallin
    4. what are the actual company rewards for winning the event?...if any..

6. From what ive seen this event is like a large scale version of the sector control but in bmaps...which is cool I guess means more pvp and you actually have something to pvp for but what would rewards be? and when do we see the new npc?

7. SauronL

SauronL User

I found that in different forum , so i hope u guys are not mad when i post it here .

[​IMG]
    - Probably x8 against NPCs
    - Probably x4 against Players

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

They are literally just screenshots someone has taken of my posts in this thread :p

https://board-en.darkorbit.com//threads/unofficial-darkorbit-revealed.43381/page-19#post-632927

If you are interested in the event then it's worth looking through the past few pages of that thread - I post info on achievements etc that go along with it.

chixonator likes this.
  9. SauronL

SauronL User

10. Nice to see this: new ammos cost 10 uridium per shot! So 10k of new ammos cost 100k u :D. That new noc HAVE TO BE worth of shooting it down.

And there is also one interesting thing also: i had 5% discount in test server (at shop, not at galaxy gate site) and i didn't had premium there. So i'm pretty shure about that by secured maps your company gets that kind of discount.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  11. 2010!!

2010!! User

correct winning company receives 5% discount and will be added of course to existing premium/rebate packages aswell once its gone live but like said above it can only seeing it lasting for a few hours coz everyone will wanna see whats it about or one company will just be playing it...

12. MяF™

MяF™ User

Seeing as this event has apparently gone live;

- Where is the announcement or FAQ or some sort of information explaining the event and it's features. Why should users have to have facebook for information, or have to use DarkOrbit Revealed thread. Why on the OFFICIAL forum, is there no OFFICIAL information about this event!

chixonator likes this.
  13. chixonator

chixonator User

well its july 30th and there is no event on?
    also the repairing of the cbs modules is glitched it just says error when you try to do it.

14. when are we going to see that new npc lol

15. Well if cbs repairs are for creds now does that mean upgrades are also? Otherwise it still has nothing to do with me

LordDunDrunkum likes this.
  16. The variable %company_name% needs looking over. Looks like the variable has been coded in but no values (i.e MMO, VRU, EIC) have been bound to it - it's showing "%company_name% is dominating!" rather then the actual company name.

17. sat still letting pet pick up bonus boxes in 4-3 on GA1,domination comes on, and now my game is totally messed up and i keep getting annoying essages about beacon being attacked, so far not impressed with this event, except the extra 5% off everything in shop :)

18. but that only stays if your company is winning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.