[UI] Donations

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by †Āpòcālpšė†, Jul 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I've always wanted to see if Big Point could make it where if u wanted to help a player u could donate a few items to them and of course if they did this there would be a limit to the amount but I'm serious like it would help a lot and I'm pretty sure Darkorbit bot players would lower in amount cause there would be no need to use bots really, besides doing long events or gates or mission, but i think it would be a good idea to have Big point make donating items apart of the game but another thing we would have to consider is if we were able to donate items it would also have to do with level's probly and other deciding factors like proms or bo3 lets say u have over 48 proms and don't need the extra i would say in order to donate the extra proms or bo3 u would have to have the max amount to on your own account and then some to donate cause if u didn't there would be no point in donating them.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  2. I agree i think they should make donating a thing but also like u said make it to where there is a limit to what u can and cant donate for example gates that give u the same ship like hammerclaw it should either give u the option to sell it and make a profit or give it to someone and if u do choose to give it to someone than there should be a limit

☺GreenTeam☺ likes this.
  3. of course but in my oppion it would really benifit the noob players like i have 4 ufe 2 ge7 1 ge5 and 1 us1 and 2 fe accounts in us1 as well but i dont use one of the fe as much if they made it to where we could donate i would donate one of my fe to the other to make it another ufe

☺GreenTeam☺ likes this.
  4. Agreed, I as a new player would like to be helped by other players instead of getting introduced to botting. I believe that it would reduce the usage of bots and it would help players grow as well as getting new players in game.

5. I honestly think BP is desperate for players cause the game play is so bad, anyone who will spend money on this game is in no matter what they abuse. As long as your spending money they will look the other way, and even with all the game problems lately i still hear players just waiting for helix and event's to spend money on cause BP is allowing them to bot if they like. So I think the only time you will ever see DO as bot free is if and when BP sends a message to everyone giving them a time limit till they actually start to look for bot's to ban them. Other than that bot's are here to stay. Also if you allow trading like that all the bot's will just transfer equipment and ammo to botted account to make them more appealing to someone looking to buy an account.

thor714 likes this.
  6. I have also made this same suggestion a long time ago and got no response.
    I think I titled it "Charity"
    With so many obsolete items in inventory , it would be nice to help new players who would appreciate some help.
    However , because I DO think that you should have to put in some work to advance , I think items that can be donated should be limited to non premium items. Basic BO 2's, LF4's etc. We want to help , not hand it to them on a silver platter. Half the fun is building your account and achieving goals.(old school thinking).And I do not think you should be able to donate to any one specific player . It should be a pooled resource to which players could apply for help(like Welfare) or offered up as a bonus code to players below a certain level.
    Even then I still think they should have to put in some kind of work for it.
    Apply for available items and then be required to play a certain amt. of time before receiving them.

7. Heaven

Heaven User

Ya def a good idea, but it's been suggested a lot before and nothing has ever come of it. I've had many new friends come and go within weeks or even days because of just not able to keep up and getting shot down by stronger players.

8. That's a good point to make about what could be donated and limits. It does seem a bit easy to abuse any donation/help setup.