Doods - East 1

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Doods, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Doods

Doods User

Hi all its Doods here,

I am back after a several year hiatus, after recieving an email saying they actually were addressing the people using "magic" I decided to come back.

I generally am chill but i have my moments.

I am older then people think (30's). Still working on becoming UFE but 16 lf4's will do for now.

Hope to see new faces as well as old. Happy Hunting all.

2. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

Hi doods, whats up? Build us a base please, thank you ;). talk to you later lol

3. Hey Still Wrong Plus Doods, Hello :p

4. Hi doods!

Doods likes this.
  5. Doods is a bro, he helps mmo kill cubes :) only have to pay him 1 million uridium

Doods likes this.
  6. Nice To see you back Doods.

Doods likes this.
  7. Nice to meet you :) nice to see that you are back playing the game and what server did you play on?

Doods likes this.
  8. nice to see u again doods

Doods likes this.
  9. Doods

Doods User

I am back i just live in gates from time to time. then i slowly emerge from the haze of lazers and alien debris.

10. Hey doods do you remember a guy named doodsguns wildhogs clan ? and WB btw

11. Doods

Doods User

yep I do remember. doodsgun and the other dood derivatives as well ;) was very fun hunting. thank you.