[UI] Downloadable client

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sycorax, Jan 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sycorax

Sycorax User

Hi, I'm a very old player and I liked this game a lot when I grew up. Okay, enough of that.

Coming right off the bat, I want to suggest to making a new downloadable client that has similarities to Steam. Just download the client, and have DarkOrbit installed right in your computer so there would be less lag and easier to update.
    Flash Display is going to be out of support by December 1st-31st, 2020.
    Who knows? I'm tired of constantly re-downloading flash each time when I log back in day after day.
    And besides, everything is worth a shot.

2. Why do you have to download flash every time you login? You should already have the latest version, so unless you are deleting it after logging out there is no need to re download it.

Sycorax likes this.
  3. jukime

jukime User

LOL how OLD is very old,just run or rerun the flash player..and dark orbit will find to continue this game in the coming years in other version,maybe lightning player, thunder player etc.and say sayonara flash ..

4. Sycorax

Sycorax User

Oh my God I have not seen you in a long time man. I'm oldironsides10.
    Anyways, thanks for the tip.

5. Darkorbit has created a flash player browser available to Download after December 2020