Drone Formation Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Okapi32, Jun 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x and dome re garbage as far as im concerned.

the ep bonus isn't even that good... I would recommend the arrow for noobs.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 22, 2015
  2. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

x is amazing, even fe like me use it.

3. lol no it isnt....

4. Shhh don't tell them, i enjoy golis coming into battle maps with x formation so i can just use x3 XD

yellowsubmarine likes this.
  5. X Formation is actually no good...it gives-100 negative honor...seriously, you'll get experience points.

Read the drone formations carefully :eek:

6. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

It gives extra damage to npcs so it helps me earn uri faster from npcs. If I need shields then i use diamond, if I don't then I use x with aegis to kill npcs very quickly

7. it gives you 0 honour for your kills but seriously, swap out of it before you finish the kills and you'll get honour. 8% extra hp while on it and a couple % extra damage for the loss of honour, which you'll get if you switch out regardless. What's the letdown of X?

8. you get 0% dmg in pvp... so have fun coming at me, but don't call me a hacker when I pop you tho :)

9. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

but i'll just run and not shoot bak

why does honor matter if i don't pop my oen company and i'm f2p

but i got 8% more hp :)

Note: Your 3 subsequent post was merged into single as sometimes bumping post one after the other can lead to spam, you can use the edit function in post to add something to your already existing post in future - Fury

Last edited by moderator: Dec 17, 2015
  10. You'd still die, if you're in the battle maps or anywhere else for that matter, that formation won't help you survive.

11. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

but i have 8%hp and i pally and not box

12. lol pally maps are the best place to go to get popped :)

13. Lol good luck surviving in pally when a real hunter comes in, a noob may fail but some of us make sure our target pops XD

14. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

my company dominates.
    if you keep trying to come up with inescapable situations then of course x won't work. But those same inescapable situations means other formations won't work so x didn't actually cause me to be unable to escape.

15. Lol, all im saying is, x is trash, i have killed everyone who has tried running with it.

16. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

what would make running with it trash in comparison to running with the other formations? Maybe heart or wheel are technically better for escaping and they can be switched into if running, but x gives me more of a chance than something like moth or diamond. X is significantly better than those formations because NPCs become easier while granting 8% hp. Of course x doesn't work pvp so I get what you're saying, but some players like me only care for the pve aspect.

17. bro, it doesnt matter which company dominates or not... when i come in with the intention of killing people, nothings gonna stop me. i could care less if there was like 3 ppl shooting me at once, or even 5-6. I've done 10v1's plenty of times before and won. so if you really wanna just use it for PVE then that's on you, but it wont make any type of difference against my 300k+ combos :)

18. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

in case i'd use another formation

19. :) ok

20. Lol i love raiding a pally field and taking everyone out of it XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.