drop gg prize to 10 pally

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ÐΣŁÞŖãĐØ, Dec 14, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Qwsazxcde1

Qwsazxcde1 User

Ive been pallying for what i think is either almost a year and a half or going on 2 years. So far from being a noob ive been able to get 9 havocs, apis,30 PP,16 lf4 and a decent amount of upgrades. Even though all of that is immensely good, its taken hours upon hours just about everyday pallying. Back in the old days of DO id say it took around 6months to a year to get to where you needed to be as a free player. Now 2 years isnt even enough time unless your throwing 100s every mega. This is an awesome idea and for those who say is bad really dont understand how much time it consumes being a free player. Reducing the spin ratio by 5 is barely a big change but can help reduce the time by a lot. So this is a plus 1 from me.

ÐΣŁÞŖãĐØ likes this.
  2. NoSkill$$

NoSkill$$ User

I really like the idea, it would be lot easier to gain gates, get ammo, repair credits, etc..
    But otherwise it's bad.. It would be way to easy then..
    So a neutral opinion of me..
    I'm not against it but I'm also not for it.

It is always welcome to change it to 10 palla for 1 spin but that will never happen anyway cause do is to greedy to even give a 7th B-day gate :p

3. Jack

Jack User

I love the idea, +1 from me, 1:10 is better then 1:15 :D

4. ~Dr.Agony~

~Dr.Agony~ User

I'm a noob, I go into pally, and hardly anyone ever messes with me. Maybe pally sucks on your server, but for me, it's pretty decent.