[SC] Dying game due to dead community

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Pylar, Feb 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Pylar

Pylar User

I started to play this game a few weeks ago, and for every event there is I simply cannot join because there are super strong people sitting near it killing me on sight.
    Last week was the imortal union, today is the demaner hunt. Every time I go everywhere nearby the event I get 1 shoted by someone I can't even see. Even before I get to see the event NPC. I don't even know how it looks like and I've tryed so many times to.
    This is a dying game, most of the "new" players are actually old players in new accounts or new servers. Community is so welcoming to them that they kill them on sight.
    Well, other then good job, I have nothing to say. Keep doing that. Today I leave this game, as I do most new players also. I hope that all the money you guys used on this game is worth it, thanks to all of you no noobies will come here and the game will eventually be closed just like the other ones have. (nice use to your investiment)

Cya around.

2. memrix

memrix User

this is painful to read, as it's sadly true

Thunderheat and Pylar like this.
  3. You started playing DO in 2020? Oh boy. Demaners, since the day it came, was never a free player noob event, its only intended for top UFE multi-company clans lmao.

this is actually pretty accurate I remember when DO hit 97 mil players they celebrated but in reality it was from people making bot accounts and using that BSGO code to reserve a placeholder account for new players lol. If there were really even at least 1 million people active on DO, they wouldn't have needed to merge servers in the first place. infact, that DO registered count is pretty misleading, they should just haul it out and put one where it shows how many active players are online instead.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020