Easter 2016 event feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Mar 21, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaidenxX

RaidenxX User

I will say it again, I am NOT ABLE to complete the quests, therefore I can not comment them. If the quests are bad for you, it doesn't mean that they would have been bad for me too. So, I can not say that quests are bad, when I can not complete them.

I just said that it would be cool if low players could get quests that we can complete, that's all. :)

2. veritas

veritas User

I understand - it may be hard for someone to comment on the specifics of the quest itself if they can't do it. I was just saying that it's not a good reflection on the quest in general when it's so exclusive.

Yup.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  3. This event was not very good the first mission hard to do and took way too long for a very poor pay out. Think on how are the lower level people going to do it? o wait they can't at all! I do like the new pet designs, they look cool, but cost too much and do not help, so I don't think I will even bother to get one ever at this price. The boxes, boring and nothing more to keep the game alive. I give 0/10 on this one, I just hope you guy's do better next time.

4. Firstly, I haven't topped up recently, also, don't have prem.
    I would like to say, dark orbit have done a fantastic job with implementing the gameplay, graphics e.t.c... However, it isn't enough to start spending on this game yet. The same old thing will happen, getting popped or not having enough of something, whether it be; sep, doubles, singles, instas, EMp's, sars, whites, RSB, pld's, xenomit, cloaks & SAb. I personally believe they cannot bring out nothing else for this game because it has a balance that is already tilted towards DO coffers.Therefore, the producers/developers need to bring out what they have been saying on twitch....The rare items that ARE FREE!! that supposedely will drop from aliens!

And last but not least of course, merge the servers!!!! :p

5. veritas

veritas User

Okay, so I finished the first quest. It took hours, and kind of curbed me from normal game play due to the "Don't get killed" requirement. That stunk, and the prom collection really was a drag. After the prom was collected it was over pretty fast, and the second quest probably took less than 5 minutes to do. Kind of inconsistent with any kind of theme - it was easier than some of the daily quests. I kind of wonder if the 2500 prom was a typo, and was supposed to be prometium instead... :rolleyes:

I do think the first quest should have had rewards more commensurate with the time it took and the difficulty to complete. The rewards were horrible. I know going through all those 4-5 NPC's gave a good amount along the way, but it's not something I would have chosen to do. I hated being locked into the quest with the threat of randomly getting pinned down by an ice rocket and smashed, thereby wiping out all the work I had done so far - very discouraging and not even a shiny new LF4 to give me any sense of accomplishment. ;)

xuhu99 likes this.
  6. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

i agree quest the rewards were poor but the top guys just popping u for fun ranking up etc not good for fe players some kind of reward like lf4 ^^^ above good idea or herc havoc or 50 cloak chip :)

7. TheShadows

TheShadows User

Try using Pet cargo sender if you have it. Makes the job wayy quicker :)

That said though, I failed the quest and couldn't be bothered taking it again lmao

xuhu99 likes this.
  8. Or search a players who has already done this quest and go with him in a group. You are cloaked, he kill the NPC and you take the Cargo.

xuhu99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.