[ELT] »ΣvěrΣxїšŧancě«

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by »ΣvěrΣxїšŧancě«, Dec 31, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. To people who have the time to read this,

Name's EverExistance, I'm undeclared, unemployed, and unattached.
    But wait! There's more! [​IMG]
    That's right folks you can have me for three payments of 19.95 guaranteed no strings attached.

Just joking, I'm socially acceptable, I'm 100% organic male, I'm not unemployed, I have a summer job, and I have a girlfriend, I wear the pants in the relationship most of the time.

I've been playing on this account for about a year now, but before all of you flame me for being such a noob...I had an older account. I was a Basic Major, in a BigBoy hehe. I was a Free-To-Play player and was pretty good (There is still hope). I've been playing since Mordons were blenders. Around 2008ish. So, I'm a pretty old school player.

My ride was recently put on PimpMyRide and it's looking pretty fly. Kidding, I actually use my dad's convertible to get myself places.
    (Not that bad actually, I still get all the chicks here and there)

My job is pretty monotonous in the summer. Just make sure no one drowns, or else, chances are you're fired...

My age is between 1-100, choose wisely.

Born and raised on the beautiful Eastern Seaboard when in reality I would rather be on the Western Seaboard.

I'm all done now, so as I always say in USA East 2,

Stay [​IMG] my friends.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    Blah and BallistikD like this.
  2. Lol damn man this is just your style XD I swear, that face will haunt my dreams forever.

Egg(LINK)

3. BallistikD

BallistikD User

Very Funny. How true that is, not much in waves on the east coast. Must head west for those waves.

4. Blah

Blah User

TROLLY FACE!!! and btw im from the west and its actually pretty nice there :p

5. can i get you for free.99 ever noob?