Empyrian March Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Nov 8, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Empyrian March Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. **Scarab**

**Scarab** User

here's an idea, get the game to run more than 10 minutes without locking up.

MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  3. Game screen doesnt connect so its a waste of time

4. really cant even get on the game, all it does is "connectijng " utter garbage,,,,,,

5. if the game stopped disconnecting , you could probably get some feedback, it sucks !!!

6. The event mentions pirate maps dropping luminium, I killed uber pirates in 5-2 and got 0. Moved to 4-5 and started seeing drops.
    small npcs giving around 8-15 , medium npcs about 30ish , and uber bray in the 60s

7. X-7 and x-5 maps dropping Luminium same as x-2, x-3, and x-4 maps -small NPC's around 5-13 Lum. Large NPC's somewhat around 8-15 Lum. I would expect the larger NPC's to be around 15-30 Luminium instead of dropping the same as small NPC's. Even the Boss NPC's are only dropping Credits (25-50), booty boxes or small amounts of Lum 11-15. ---Maybe I need to try the 4-5 map.

Certainly the rewards could be better for Large NPC's or Boss NPC's - Just an opinion here.

8. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

be nice to get on the game,, connection garbage...........

-PRICEYSID- likes this.
  9. This event already ran once and I did get the title Transcedance Radiance. Now the event runs again and the title is auto-removed. WHY?

10. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

whats the point of running an event when you cant get on the game???? TOTaly pointless.

-PRICEYSID- likes this.
  11. I first though you werent looking at the right place but yeah it has been removed, Yesterday I still had it but not anymore.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2023
  12. test020

test020 User

killing lordakiums seems to be the most rewarding as they explode into spores that often give 5 to 15 lumininininidium, cubikons would be another option but the automated players in my server often kill them instead of forcing them to pop up protegits for killings.

news page says it'll be removed on every march though as it's more of a temporary title.
    still, doesn't excuse wasting over 10 000 luminiwhatever for a temporary title that could be turned into more valuable stuff like palladium or modules and the mission for it is really trash, a title and 2000 honor? like bruh give me 100 uridium then, honor used to mean something before honor bugs appeared.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2023
  13. I cannot connect the hole day ( 07/11/23 ) for some reason..

14. savo666gv

savo666gv User

yeah, no connection, no play, time to leave for ten more years

15. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Here's your feedback:

Event is trash. Can rarely log on. Bots run rampant in all maps. Game performs worse than it did 10 years ago. Event ore is quite unbalanced by rewarding small NPC kills over anything remotely difficult, and not even the highlight NPCs mentioned in the event FAQ are worth anyone's time. Explains why bots are aggressively swarming lower maps. FAQ is a copy & paste of the last time the event was around, not even including all the recipes. Boring recycled event that has mostly the same recipes and stupidly rare designs from event keys. Event missions are repetitive and unrewarding.
    Game disconnects many times every single day. Compensation is a poor joke when we're unable to utilise it to play the event while the game's unstable and a mess.

16. The event title is stupidly made, If I want to keep it I have to get it every single event because I can never know when this event will run for its last time and 10k luminium is a lot to get

17. tibstar

tibstar User

Can not log on

-PRICEYSID- likes this.
  18. cant log in ship blown up 1-4 and support cant help i give up :(

19. be nice to get the game to log in !. and when you do manage to stay connected for 10 minutes, the bots are killing all the npc's

20. 9KKO

9KKO User

A boost to the amount of luminum you get from boxes would be nice, takes a long time to grind for the modules.. Also its difficult to loot the boxes when the cargo is full and the regular loot is underneath

test020, ]Coldheart[ and -PRICEYSID- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.