Empyrian March Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Mar 5, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Empyrian March Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Mistake in the FAQ. Empyrian fragments can be crafted 3 times, not twice.

Very grindy event for how short it is. Would prefer if things were cheaper to craft.
    110 seprom is a bit low too. Often spend more seprom to shoot NPCs for luminium than the return, which is a bizarre design.

☺chris☻[CHG] likes this.
  3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

that's typical DO. amount spent is less than return, almost always.

wish it were otherwise.

4. pirat-177

pirat-177 User

The boxes is fully with junks. 650 wiz rockets, only designs for drone /cosmetic/ and for pet. NOTHING ELSE! 200+ boxes i opened bcs i'm looking for cerberus - no one. I'm looking for plus ships empyrean designs - no one. GG useless event.

Seraphim likes this.
  5. I feel BP just hates its player base and does anything that can to make it worse, they at least could have made keys either more expensive to craft or at least made it so we could craft more than three or given better rewards from the boxes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.