Empyrian March Event November 2022 Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Nov 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please leave your constructive feedback here for the November 2022 Empyrian March Event.

(Reminder, this is not the place for off-topic posts, questions or conversations. This thread is reserved for feedback regarding this event only. Please take your questions and conversations to the appropriate forum section. All non-feedback posts will be removed.)

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. Why is it during an event BP can't even give enough IAC for 1 laser to be upgraded just 1 time.
    Please would you just quit with all the new minerals already to use in an assembly that is as broke as the client is!!!
    Does BP just delete any one's post who doesn't just love all the new upgrades because they sure know how to totally ignore players.
    In my eyes just another crappy event that won't give anything to upgrade our ships like how about you guys take players advice and come out with an event strictly for upgrading your ship!!!
    We are tired of gaming for rank that is for the bot's try and see our point of view for a change.

3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

It's called CONFIRMATION BIAS!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
  4. Empyrian March Event November 2022 - Broke the game correct?

5. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

whats really sad is i got popped in wave 203 by the boss in black gate... it was legit... but got ZERO amount reward of IAC... i had been popped much sooner b4 wave 203 and still got 6 IAC but on sunday got ZERO... nothing

6. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

IAC drop is random
    Monday I did 104 waves got 5 IAC, Tuesday did 104 waves got 0 IAC - It's all RNG.

7. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

well thats a 1st... ive ran probably over 25 black light be it during an event or just for uri and hon and exp and id run it till i popped and got 5 IAC each and every time... this was the first time i never got any

but regardless since according to DO only place to get any amount of IAC is through the black gate and then only way to collect is to die... so that in itself is pretty sad

Last edited by moderator: Nov 10, 2022
  8. jayherbo

jayherbo User

You can get IAC from Battle pass now + other stuff like Schism etc

9. I see all these Orcus designs, how are you supposed to get the Orcus ship?

I might try to get designs if I was able to get the ship.

jayherbo likes this.
  10. jayherbo

jayherbo User

It'll be back in the Shop over Christmas no doubt, what i want to know is : do they have stats on them like the Mimesis/Tartarus https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/unofficial-darkorbit-revealed.43381/page-28 if not why not?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  11. tibstar

tibstar User

are the GG quests daily

12. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Another wallet event, well done (NOT)

Grind for the mentally insane!

13. PacificNW

PacificNW User

indeed

jayherbo likes this.
  14. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

At least all the botters in 4-5 will be extra free kills.

True, advancing in the game by actually playing the game isn't possible now for most legit players.
    What I find hard to grasp is why one server costs, say $25 for an item and another server it's $45 for the same thing.

15. Who suggests the game prices cause for the support this game gives and the crashes and issues the game has the prices for stuff in the shop are just stupid.
    Talk about forcing legit players to quit, they never address the issues players have so it must be what they are trying to do.
    I just don't get it if you want to make money selling stuff you should price it to sell then not to abuse your clients!!!

jayherbo likes this.
  16. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Prime example (Helix Blitz 400% for £79.99 = 1.3 million uri) Helix Blitz 300% for £89.99 (£10 more for less uri) = 999,000 uri) makes no sense whatsoever.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2022
  17. you doin't know how much is in my country(EU) its a 1/3 of my montly wallet....

jayherbo likes this.
  18. The FAQ says the Empyrian Fragments can be crafted five times. In assembly it is only allowing it to be crafted once is it a mistake in the wording or an error in the code?

19. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Just watched a video of some players'
    Darkorbit Ge3 server DMG testing cerberus and spartan

Cerberus came out on top :confused: my Wallet is scared nowo_O

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
  20. So you can kill Boss Kristallons and Boss Sibelons on their home/originating maps, 3-7 and 3-4 respectively and gain Luminum for example, but you can't kill an Uber Pirate on its home/originating map which is 5-2 for example and not gain Luminum but still have the x4 damage increase, how does that make any sense, I say allow Luminum to be dropped in 5-2 aswell, even if it means removing the x4 damage increase in pirate maps.

That is proper mind boggling design decisions at their finest.

Its a bot inspired event once again I personally think, "here guys, let your bots run for a week in 4-5 and look at all the cool stuff you can get".

Edit: Lol @ forum moderator editing my post because what I said is true ;).

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    jayherbo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.