[SC] End of an Era

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Jul 9, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkOrbit has brought a lot of us together, whether friend or foe. Over the years I've gotten to know a lot of players, still meeting many new and I've seen a lot go, and recently, even lost a great friend. I received news that 5 months ago he announced to his clan that his battle with cancer was coming to a close, too weak to even log into the game anymore, he was given 3 months.

There are very few of us remaining that started this game, and I would like to ask for a moment to honor one of those greats that has left before us.

Full Throttle will forever be remembered as a great influence on this game. Also a heavy supporter of coffee.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 13, 2022
  2. Lithinir

Lithinir User

RIP.

3. r.i.p my friend :( ill miss u lots we had good time all the yrs

4. Condolences for your loss, never knew him personally but I remember seeing him here in forums the past almost 10 years

5. Yeah he was an active forum goer like myself. We played on GA1 together, both started in 06 when Beta dropped. I literally knew him for over half my life, he was a great man.

6. PacificNW

PacificNW User

appreciated FTs contributions to the forum conversations.

Be Blessed.

PNW

7. Can a moderator explain why the video related to the topic, as a DarkOrbit Funeral for FT was removed from the thread? That's just disrespectful.

8. 7) Links to outside sites are not allowed. The only exceptions to this are specific video links (Youtube, Vevo, etc), direct image links, or links to the previous BigPoint Forums.
    Links or details regarding any illegal activity, or activity prohibited by the Terms and Conditions, are strictly forbidden.

I didn't find anything in the rules that this video broke, this was the closest but it clearly states youtube videos are ok. First though it was removed because it was embedded But then again there are video threads. https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/ml-official-video-thread-archive.112870/page-35. Seems like a mistake to me.

9. They originally complained videos can't be posted outside that, but they closed that thread, it makes no sense.

I seriously request the video be put back or allow me to, that video is in honor of a veteran player we've lost.

10. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Sadly it looks like BP has no respect for any of its real players, current or sadly passed.

DefenderOfMMO and jayherbo like this.
  11. AVIT

AVIT User

respect to full throttle ..he was a good one .
    im sad to hear he has passed .. just like many of my own friends and clan members

12. Would be nice if an admin could give an explantion why it was removed though, just radio silence

13. For real, it's a great disrespect to do that.

14. I remember reading his forum posts. Seemed like a good man. My condolences to his friends and family.

15. Very sorry to hear that FT has passed.

16. saddened to hear those we've had good convo's with part from this earth. will miss seeing their names in chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.