Error Loading The Map Page

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by #BURNOUT#, Apr 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #BURNOUT#

#BURNOUT# User

It was working fine an hour ago, i cant get passed the [loading] thing. Its loaded fully but it isnt changing to start option. I tried starting it from Firefox too (currently m using google chrome). I tried even clearing browsing data ( cookies and cache only). Please help asap! ( i tried reloading several times and i waited about half hour before posting this)

2. Satcom5

Satcom5 User

im getting the same too :-(

3. its been down for about 2 hours now, its a problem with gb1 server

4. Its a problem which Darkorbit Admins are ignoring

5. #BURNOUT#

#BURNOUT# User

It's second big problem in 2 month (first one was error in back page in feb). And yet they don't care :/ . Not even a compensation is being given :/ .

6. Its been down since 3pm mate. :-(

7. #BURNOUT#

#BURNOUT# User

3pm? are u sure? i logged in around 4-5 pm but cant login now :/

8. Yeah it was 3:10pm when i started having issues.

9. #BURNOUT#

#BURNOUT# User

I checked in my logs, i logged in like 3:22 pm and played till around 5 pm. So maybe the problem started around 3:00 - 3:30 only :/

10. Yeah I logged in then out to swap ships and couldn't get back on after that.

11. im have same trouble started about 5-15pm uk time its 7-25pm still locked out april 1st ---its april 2nd 8-15 am still locked out and my ranking is going up bet do dont put it to werer it was april 1st

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  12. Kitsune

Kitsune User

Hi

The issue has been reported to support and will be sorted as soon as possible, I know its frustrating especially with the quests deadline looming and the events that were running today.

Please try and remember to no spam threads with replies in this section

13. hope we get 24 hours on our base coz we missed the full prime time almost :(

14. =starbug=

=starbug= User

same trouble here

15. hi riv AVIT we are all having the same problem and now we cant smash pae or wft or aod. please hurry

16. I haven't been able to log in all evening either. Come home from work hoping for some game time but alas, not to be. :( Hope it's sorted soon.

17. people have got on but i still cant.now the loading bar doesnt even load now whats going on

18. Kitsune

Kitsune User

I have already asked once not to spam the threads in this section with replies. This is the Gen Q section not speakers corner any replies should be directly answering the OP's question and providing info that hasn't already been given

19. Im on the game now, half the Flash objects arent loading, but its kinda working.

20. some are getting on but some arent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.