Error Loading The Map Page

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by #BURNOUT#, Apr 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah mate i hear ya i was trying to go back in hunting players ...but lol looks like D.O game hunt us and locked out ...yeah it would have being cool to catch up lost game time true...but wow since i have being playing this game since 2010 i have never expeirnced this kinda ofproblem with the game ..other glitches some back but since then ...THIS PROBLEM is i think not per server but all servers just some players have the luck to play but using wow lotsss CPU ..is bad for your pc or laptop...i will let you know if iam logg in START PAGE ...:)

2. I can imagine each day in the bp office. wonders in "hundreds of glitches, servers turned off, thousands moaning, lots of hate mail, lets go for a pint in the pub"

3. Quit Moaning people Im Sure they sorting it Insulting them aint gona help the cause lol.

4. Quit moaning? So while my whole clan couldnt get on our bases shields run out and now we stuck with the repair bill through no fault of the players, this downtime is beyond a joke and everyplayer should get compo but i bet nearly all those that put in a ticket will get the clear cache tripe and blame laid at them as per usual.

5. gb1 still down come on april fools has gone let us back on gb1

6. #BURNOUT#

#BURNOUT# User

So can anyone tell me about status of RAGE base in 1-6?

7. I still can't get back in - yet my husband (who is in the next room), can! Very strange!

8. ssku1

ssku1 User

9. I had this problem already yesterday and still has.

10. lol i hope we get some giftt in return lmao - #ROCKER#

11. ur room has a prob then lmao

12. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Nah there was a player advertising a different website and possible scam. That wasn't directed at you. Mods have removed his post.

13. #BURNOUT#

#BURNOUT# User

And we all are like..
    [​IMG]

14. its still down at 8 am grrrrrr

15. Satcom5

Satcom5 User

hummm things must be bad for it to still not work hope there going to give us something back for this. but bet they wont

16. would not surprise me if someone has been caught for botting and hacked them as payback

17. Paladin

Paladin User

Just logged on with IE but can't with Firefox or Chrome.

18. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

We are currently aware that there are some issues within several servers. This matter is being investigated. Hopefully by the time you receive my post here in forums a resolution will have been found and you can return to your game play.

Please know that we appreciate your patience and understanding through this issue.
    Have a lovely day!
    Astraea

This thread is closed to avoid in future spam.
    Problem has been noted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.