Estimated palladium for gates

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VALKYRIE, Jan 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VALKYRIE

VALKYRIE User

Can someone teach me how many palla do i need to open gates?

2. Blue...

Blue... User

I just though I would make this quick post about how much Palladium you need to build the gates. Now please remember, this is random. You might get them cheaper or more. You could trade in 15 Palladium for 1 spin at 5-2. This is a pirate map and must be level 12 or higher.

You will see letters like this (A) this is what some people call them gates.

Green is cost for spins such as uri. Blue is for palladium.

Alpha (A) Cost about: 1000 spins
    Palladium cost: 15,000

Beta (B) Cost about: 1750 spins
    Palladium cost: 26,250

Gamma (Y) Cost about 2200 spins
    Palladium cost: 33,000

Delta (D) Cost about: 1750 spins
    Palladium cost: 26,250

Epsilon (E) Cost about: 1400 spins
    Palladium cost: 21,000

Zeta (Z) Cost about: 1500 spins
    Palladium cost: 22,500

Kappa (K) Cost about: 1550 spins
    Palladium cost: 23,250

Lambda (L) Cost about: 675 spins
    Palladium cost: 10,125

Kronos (K) Cost about: 26,375 spins of all gates.
    Palladium cost: 398,825
    This last one might get you confused what I mean. Well in order to make this gate you must complete every other gate special amounts of times. Therefor I found the cost.

Palladium you make per and hour

For what I been making is:
    1350 to 1800 in one hour.
    (with pet)

Lets say you get around 1500. You plan to make Zeta (Z).
    You would need: 10 hours at least of picking palladium.

From my stats I saw you can get stuff like this:

3200 palladium = 213 spins

213 spins gets you:

About 7,000 x2, 3000 x3, 900 x4, 1200 sab, 250 plt-2021 and 200 xenomit.
    And yes some logdisk and repair credits plus Hp but I am not sure so I won't add that.

Credits to the maker

but i can actually collect 2400 palladium per hour with my pet

Shady_Dude and VALKYRIE like this.
  3. VALKYRIE

VALKYRIE User

Thanks. Now i understand a lil bit

4. Hello VALKYRIE

Thank you Blue... for assisting with this thread.

Moving to a more appropriate section for further discussion.

=THREAD MOVED=

To: General Issues

Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

5. Im gonna be honest blue... those numbers are so far off.... im curious where you got THAT from.... alpha for damn sure is not 1000 spins... zeta is not 1500... Took me 3k+ for last alpha. 6k for gamma, 4.5k for bet. this epsilon I just built was 2k I got lucky with some x6s very rare. lambdas take me 2k spins hades took me 1k spins, delta took me 2.5k spins.

ICΣ~CΘLD~ƘILLΔ likes this.
  6. then your very unlucky. on the oldforum there was a treath about gg costs and according to that research lambda's averages costs is 680 spins for example

7. Guess you haven't seen the complaints on GG Spins lately have you?

8. Well the numbers are .... lets say if u are very very lucky. i get zeta build for 130 k uridium and i am rebate and premium. so that means 130k *30% =170 k for a normal user or around 1700 spins . this is the average number i tested on 10 zeta so far.
    For some1 who isnt lucky can go up to 2k spins easily.
    the same applies for the other gates for example kappa i have done it normally 150 k uridium = 195 k uridium without rebate or 1950 spins.
    and so on..

9. i have read it but i guess this is a bug or something when everything is normal your gate costs should be way lower

10. bisphenol

bisphenol User

No, that would be 130k/0.7 = 1857 spins for a "normal user".

Again, that's 150000/70 = 2143 spins.

So Zeta is 1857 spins, which is quite consistent with my experience. I never built Kappa so don't have any data on that gate.

11. The second posters cost charts all seem spot on.... You have very very very very very bad luck Dreamin Demon...sry bro...

[​IMG]65843281

12. Lol im not the only one, others are complaining on forums and the chats.

13. It may have taken you all those spins, but that doesn't mean it will be the same for others...for all you know, you might just be unlucky.

Yeah, my last zeta cost that too however, the ones before i've built it with them 100 - 120k ( prem & Rebate). And for kappa, i've managed to get one with 130k. So i guess it just comes down to luck, in a way. :)

15. Enjoy the game.

Closing as lack of response from OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.