[GI] Eternal Gate

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .†ι¢є_gяιмσιяє†., Jul 18, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering why when your in a regular gate and server restart happens and after restart you enter that gate and your at the same stage you were at when server restart happened, but when your in eternal and on last npc of the said waves and restart happens your set back to the start of all the waves.
    it says in waves your further than you are cause it set you back just wondering why we have to do all the waves again that we already finished?

2. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Lucky gito_O, most get popped:eek:, you get the chance to earn all that uri, exp, hon etc again:p, some peeps have all the luck :D

3. Great died in eternal on a wave that i already completed that's a great job!!!

I guess nothing will be done anyways, before when you posted something in the forums mods would check it out and respond now you here nothing from them at all.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 22, 2022
    jayherbo likes this.
  4. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

Very disappointing if that was happened, but for me I did not take that Eternal Gate seriously, It only drained and wasting ammo, I prepared the normal galaxy gate ...and the reward of x4 ammo(ucb-100);)

5. nowhere else will you get 24/36 xt-10 modules in a month

6. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

ever since, my furthest wave was 112 only, I have only got xt-10 thru battle pass key... few but happy for it.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.