European Team Cup 2016 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Jun 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello spacepilots!

We're looking for a team to represent the UK in the European team cup. You can read through the details in the announcement. We need to have a team organized by June 19th 18:00 UTC!

PSA for other languages who visit our forum; if your language team was on the announcement list as searching for a team, I would recommend visiting your language forum for a similar post & announcement :)

More info:
    Please work together to formulate your team and provide UserIDs, Server & In-game username (exactly as it appears!) so we have the info to pass up for whomever plays the tourny!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  2. 2010!!

2010!! User

Sign me up
    GB1

3. Sign me up please. GB2

4. Jinx-GB2

Jinx-GB2 User

Sign me up please,
    Jinx
    GB2

5. Sign me up please, Anti off GB2

6. ζεuѕ

ζεuѕ User

Sign me up please ZEUS GB2

7. VΞNOMIZΞR™ - GB1. Sign me up :).

8. GB2

MЯ•ĦIŦMΛИ
    user id: 68461126

-Simon™-
    user id: 96445722

_x_Night_†_Fury_x_
    user id: 87829379

Dimitri Payet
    user id: 76839516

Panda
    user id: 69470322

SUBS

OP
    user id: 67258080

-ΉiŦMÂN-
    user is: 82464630

9. x1chaolu

x1chaolu User

Question do you need an entire team or you guys the moderators pick us from the crowd?

10. Im down for it 1+

11. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Obviously I can't speak for the mods but for the sake of a team fight it would be much better of people registered as a team, not just single players who then get told to fight together.

Other languages, such as German, have also been registering themselves as whole teams.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  12. x1chaolu

x1chaolu User

Ok thanks a lot @Okapi32 :D wow, you sure answer fast.
    Although i´ll fell better if a mod answer that question no offense man :)

13. y want i picked im shocked lol sign me up gb2

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  14. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

It would be better to register as a team I think, at least then whichever team does it (I don't know that we can have more than one tbh) may be more in tune to working as a team.

Regards

15. Im In Gb1
    [​IMG] 67028548

16. lampas

lampas User

my country does not participate on euro 16 so i can't join (?). :(

17. I gotta question, i'm from switzerland and my country aint listened up. I am talking english so is there a chance that i coud join on GB team?

18. sign me up please $HÃÞ€-__-MAƒíA™♛ GB2

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  19. hello i have a team ready, however we have a question, do we use our own accounts or will accounts be provided? just so we know to get ammo an uri for nano hull etc, cheers

20. Hardly fair to enter a whole team so others cant have a chance to do it, theres 2 gb servers so that means 1 server represents and the other dont have a chance to try. Maybe pick players then give them some time to play together rather than a certain group who some of barely play, to give others a chance at it. After all, it is only the team that get the reward not the server..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.