event missions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dlm40, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dlm40

dlm40 User

if you miss a few mission does it stop giving you the missions?was wondering because i missed a few and i loged in today to do them and i dont have any to do help pls

2. i can not finish my event mission it is not counting the rocks i am picking up. need help.

3. To unlock the Special Winter Quests(Which were Today) you had to do the Regular misssion's 1-8. If you did all the Easy quests, then the Special Easy was un-locked today. If you did all the Hard quests, except for 1, the Special Hard quest will not Show. So do the Easy/Hard quests everyday to unlock the special quests, and then if you complete 3 of the 4 special easy quests you un-lock the final easy quest, same goes for special hard quests.

4. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Hello dlm40

The above is correct - thankyou APOLLO[SKE★].

The Winter Quests (Easy and/or Hard) need to be completed each day. If you miss too many, then the Special Quest for that week will not become available - you will need to wait for the missions for the next week.

Do you have further questions?