Events

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by .†ι¢є_gяιмσιяє†., Oct 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Just wondering if BP is aware that there are more events than just Agatus breach i mean 3 times in a row?
    Let me guess the game is run by a bot same as players accounts?
    Just shows me how bad off the game is just wanted to thank BP for making me aware of how bad off the game actually is!!!

2. Raw

Raw User

few if any people still need that lol idk what's going on through their minds. and it's holiday season too lol

jayherbo likes this.
  3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Trial of Terror:confused:

Dark-Xenon and Raw like this.
  4. Remember the wild pets event? Pirate invasion? Infection?

We get wandering hitac and spaceball.

Ugh

5. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Spaceball is my current "fav", the same 3 or 4 players (from different companies) each time and not worth taking part as "Time Spent vs Rewards" is poor to say the least.

Then we have Chromin Rush - who needs 100 Prime Coupons for 80,000 Chromin. I have 394 Prime Coupons and Nothing to use them on.

Seriously DO, if you want to keep the few "real players" left active and playing - Give us a reason to want to login and compete against the botters and trains.

Help us to help you, give us a reason to play the game.

6. I mean, Agatus does give some good uri and extra crafts. If I wasn't busy with other things, I'd farm for the techs.

Raw likes this.
  7. Spaceball used to be amazing on the US East server with hundreds of players tying to block ports into 4-4 as much as a half hour before the event started. Good times back then, just lasers, rockets and your configs....and the hope a few hundred friends joined in.

Raw likes this.
  8. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Yes I remember, we used to jumpchip in and try to group up in a corner before those jamming the gates got us. The ensuing fights could be a lot of fun.
    Sadly the only "groups" that come now are in a train, who usually kill anyone near the ball then just leave. Good reason why no-one but a few even bother trying to do SB now.

DO_Hunter, DefenderOfMMO, Raw and 2 others like this.
  9. **Owl**

**Owl** User

games now just 1 big bot a thon.....and DO do sod all , they only care about the money,,,,,, and spaceballs a complte joke when they lock u as soon as you enter the map.,., pathetic

Dark-Xenon likes this.