Everybody Just Runs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Omega, May 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Omega

Omega User

this is the most annoying thing ever , everybody just runs . on 5vs1 .4vs1 they just run away . they see they will die and they run . those that don't have freeze rockets just waste all the time .and the others get away. and guess what we have to counter .dcl-r ,freeze, and slow down mines ? an emp . to counter 3 things .seriously this needs rethinking .either the range needs to be increased or put freeze on the market , or take them out completely. but everybody just runs , there's no more pvp if all u do is run -_-

2. Well we don't work at getting speed gens for nothing. :rolleyes:

Tarron likes this.
  3. Omega, then get a spearhead partner to help ya finish your victims off.

4. This what happens when no one wants to fight. Most ufe run also. as a non uber spend like a crap ton of ammo never to kill an uber annoys me. But hell everyone does it.

5. jackknife

jackknife User

the spearhead and vengi are fast ships for a reason this is a pvp game and sometimes i just don't want to die because some +FE or UFE decides to pop me

go figure

6. Omega

Omega User

lol can't do that ,they already run when I'm alone and my clan is inactive atm xD

they are ufe I don't shoot noobs .plus they were in golis and aegis and they are the ones fighting and shooting me and then they just run . I have plenty of videos showing how they run even at 4vs1 -_-

the thing is I'm alone now cuz my clan is inactive .and that's not really the problem , cuz they would run even more that way lol , but I have war with the whole server and I like that , I don't shoot noobs ,I really don't its not fun .I just shoot ufes and semi ufes . and even then when I'm alone they choose to run .and its way too wasteful . its pointless to even play like this .

Last edited by moderator: May 3, 2015
  7. relax

relax User

Go win the jpa and leave the maps :))

8. relax is right go jpa or ta if u want fair fight without running

9. Omega

Omega User

I already do that . its too boring though I like fighting against more than just one person ,but seriously there's too much running . they either make freeze available for everybody . or they make something else to counter them . not just the emp

except I don't go in the jpa lol not gonna waste that much uri on that ,and I don't have the time for that . plus that's stupid since the game is meant for pvp no just running and farming .

Last edited by moderator: May 3, 2015
  10. SauronL

SauronL User

lightning for the win :)

11. like heat burst which ignores freeze rockets ? o_O

12. Shout out to all the noobs in spearheads that get shot once, fire a freeze rocket and run to a different map.

I hate you if you play like this.

13. pecanin

pecanin User

I run today ...so i can run tomorrow again

14. Omega

Omega User

nope they don't plus its not on a goli .is this what is left of this game , just people farming like its farmerama ? -_- and still 1 counter for multiple things .not enough especially when not just one person is hitting u with them

15. relax

relax User

I am UFE, when I don't want to fight I just don't. That's why there are ships faster than others, but I completely understand you, when I go to hunt and every single player is running. Anyways I don't really do care because since I ran, they have their rights to do it.

16. Yeah whats happens when you need to farm so much in a supposed PvP game

17. Pointless post, Get better at chasing players

18. Running is part of every game :p.

If I had the flag in Unreal Tournament and I was backpedaling and backward dodging to get back to my base with the flag while being chased and shot at, is that classed as running like a girl, or backward evasion to acquire my team a point?

19. True but this gets redundant when you constantly chase people emp slowdown or ice you makes it harder on the hunter although you can hunt in groups.

Omega likes this.
  20. Omega

Omega User

you get better playing