Everybody Stay Calm - We're Taking Over The Server

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Pup™[TAG], Feb 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Not sure how many other clans have done this on other servers or whatever... but Ascendance [=∆=] currently owns USA East Coast 1.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Where ya at [₭ƦɄ] :p

2. high key can someone move this thread to Clans..

3. This has been done on US2 (WEST) several times. The real treat is seeing how long they last. They seem to mainly get defended in x-6 maps because that disrupts cubing by other companies.

4. question is can you defend them all when the shields need to regenerate?

5. I have yet to see them last longer than a day. It would take the entire clan and all their allies from the associated companies. I really hate to give direction on how to possibly make this work, but I can only see it getting support to last if the clan was MCC, don't beat me up for saying this, and they made bases that were friendly to the maps they were in. Then they could possibly get allies from those companies to help defend them from assault. The real key would be that they don't just go around creating havoc for the entire server as that is why nobody like MCC in the first place.

I would be interested in knowing if any have lasted 2 days on all bases :rolleyes:, or as I should say 3 days. :oops:

6. west-star

west-star User

this is a dying server game ,,so easy to do

7. patton1

patton1 User

easy to get everyone in the clan to build a noob base in each map with good timing and take a pic. before they pop. but [=∆=] ranked 7 in clans on usa east 1 is good. yall keep up the good work

8. Sorry , I just don't see the point
    I,m not impressed .

SmieBOX likes this.
  9. SmieBOX

SmieBOX User

bragging about taking CBS. You better come to server where there are some real players, like ge1. And then try this.

So this is just lame. and funny.

buxtawhody and chetaa like this.
  10. Bakjam

Bakjam User

A clan can have a maximum of 50 members, which makes it impossible to defend all of these bases unless the servers are dead...

Wait... they are XD

11. The jump chip jumps you to the base so it would only take 10 seconds to jump and assist the protection of the base and you would not need to have all of them with shields dropped at the same time so they do not all need protecting at one time. Plus your allies would be there to assist you for the same company bases IF you were generous with assistance to them in assisting to save their members from attack at other times.

12. Bakjam

Bakjam User

Sooner or later, some bases will be open, besides allies can be countered by more wars to.

Besides lets face it: destroying a base is not really that hard with it's vulnerability to moth.

And to make things worse, if multiple bases are open, you never know where they will strike first, you can't defend both of them at once.

13. chetaa

chetaa User

proud of this?
    bases in some sht server.
    well done

14. War that clan and make them red..Then go pop em all!:D

15. StLouis...

StLouis... User

East 1 is dead lol that is not hard to maintain.