[UIP] Extra npcs on bl maps

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nebe1245, Apr 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nebe1245

nebe1245 User

First of all low level players cannot farm rinusk on bl maps the reason why they cannot farm so many extra npcs on bl maps like abide,speedfast.That new npc (Strokelight Barrage) spawn so many abide ,speedfast also high level players kill only Strokelight Barrage rest of the npcs stay still on bl maps and maps are become so laggy even fps drop so fast .

My suggestion is move the Strokelight Barrage npc underneath Mindfire that low level players easliy farm some rinusk or they should keep abides, steadfast an stroke barrage in a specific area close to the mind.

Second suggestion is for spawn Strokelight Barrage the user kill all abide and speedfast on map.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  2. Yeah, I'm pretty confused as to how this new BL stuff works now--I was on break for about a year. I came back to farm some Rinusk, but had some severe difficulty. Absurd lack of Impulses, plus a bunch of those new NPCs running around at high speeds since their hp is low. Even for UFE players, it's a pain in the butt.

3. initially it was, which created even more problems

4. UKD37

UKD37 User

If admins and game developers read this maybe can something happen but as i see nothing gonna change i am 3 star rank even i cannot farm in bl maps because so many npcs and so many lags ,fps drop what is the purpose of this Strokelight Barrage high ranks palyer farm and low level player not farm rinusk ? this is not fair darkorbit must solve this equation. @admins @developers

5. according to the user agreement, players cannot demand a return to the previous terms of service!

6. The BL maps are not meant for low level players. They are supposed to be next to impossible for them. BL maps are meant for UFE players--those with full LF4s and B02s.
    We're requesting a change, not a return to the previous state.

8. UKD37

UKD37 User

You illuminated us very well, my eyes were tearing. Thank you no more lf4s and bo2s for new equipments you must farm rinusk on bl map to get them.

9. foreign sarcasm think i this is :)

KilerStreak likes this.
  10. You do not need Rinusk at any stage to get LF4s or B02s.

11. nebe1245

nebe1245 User

How you gonna take prometheus laser and bo3 ?

Prometheus Laser
    [​IMG]
    Assembly:
    75 Booty Keys;
    200,000,000 Credits;
    15,000 UCB-100 ammo;
    2,500 RSB-75 ammo;
    6,000 Rinusk.

SG3N-B03

[​IMG]

Can be crafted in the assembly with:

2 Micro-Transistors (H-MT)
    2 Hybrid Processor (H-HP)
    1,800 Chromin
    5,000 Rinusk

You can desire to play LF4s or BO2s
    but i cannot i need those things on my ship.

12. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

i suggest you just go with the flow and farm what you need to continue to progress in the game...

13. You are meant to get those items AFTER getting LF4 & B02.
    The progression is from starter weapons -> LF4s & B02s -> Prometheus & B03s
    NOT Starter weapons -> Prometheus & B03s

The argument we are making right now is that even with LF4s and B02s, it is next to impossible to reasonably farm up the Rinusk we need. You need to be fully sepped + double boosted in order to farm at a healthy rate, due to the addition of loads of NPCs all over the BL maps.

Now if you're using LF3s to farm Rinusk, that is weird, but go for it. But that is not the game designer's intended use of the BL maps--you are not meant to progress within BL with starter weapons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.