Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Jun 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toudi

Toudi User

Hai, I did not spend much time on test server but I was testing some abilities how they perform in 3D I'm not sure if anybody report that but when I used Fortify ability on Citadel the textures did not look satisfying. I forgot to take screen shot but the texture was broken and did not look great i'm not sure if that a code error or my computer. Admins please have a look on it. And hopefully if Dev team introduce to us downloaded client the textures will look better, high resolution.

Peace out,

2. Better graphics and performance something any gamer loves to see.
    I am not sure if it was just me but was hard to tell when I was cloaked as my ship never turned transparent and of course other players never saw me untill I uncloaked but I didnt have a visual on my current "Cloaked or uncloak stats"

Also I ran kappa and found that when the boss kucurbium or falcon are about to run to corner I backed out for shields and went back in for kill and the npc was no-longer shooting me.

Being able to pass through portals ads better look to the game much better than the previous look ;)

3. seemed to lag while fighting. I could not shoot the ship I was really close too and I was getting shoy of screen. My computer and internet are fast so it might of been the number of users.

4. SauronL

SauronL User

This test server is opened still same time , lol , i have to work so i cant be here , so missed both of them :)

5. I love the 3d server, i woke up at 5 am on a school day just to try it, i dont like a few visual things like the lf-3 laser placement on the diminisher and aegis and the pilot bio special effects (shield engineering, shield mechanics, etc) other than that it looks pretty nice. Oh and i also noticed you gave the venom its mp-1's back but you put it a little to the back, so i guess it's a 50/50 thing going on there, I would like to see the red rings on enforcer goliath back :D

6. I had this too. I could've swore I was uncloaked and I got an achievement for being cloaked 60 minutes.

7. Azarameus

Azarameus User

Backpage was very slow for me obviously due to the large numbers on the test server, so I wasn't able to equip much to leave lower maps. The gameplay was smooth and I do like the 3d aspect - I must admit I was worried it would lag on my old pair of Nvidia 8500 GTs in SLI but it didn't. My only criticism is that sizes don't look right, NPCs in 2-4 looked tiny compared to what we are accustomed to.
    Overall, I love it and look forward to its release :D

8. 3D is good, but Texture Quality Looks Worse compared to the 2D, I'n 2D The Textures are more detailed, and I'm my opinion, the Bubble Shiled Effects Looks Way better in 2D Compared to 3D.

9. When we are going to have 3d in all servers ??

10. Type-0Z

Type-0Z User

2D
    [​IMG]

3D
    [​IMG]

Screen shot in 2D and 3D mode, both captured at the same exact location.

11. I love the 3d mode please bring it out asap :)

12. The sentinel ability looked epic in 3d mode but the models were too... Fuzzy. And when I go up I can't see the citadels fortress. Rockets looked great. Turning was really odd. Drones looked off. And formations are very cool.

-maxim1234- likes this.
  13. Well about the winners, 1st place terror, 2nd interceptor.. so we can fight only for the 3rd place lol

14. I think it applies for different forums, and they aren't here with us

15. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Just a small bug that appears to be new to today's test:

On the client if you cloak up in a map then use the Jump CPU to jump to another map then your ship will "lose" it's cloak and look like it is uncloaked on your own screen but appears to still be cloaked to everyone else. Happened twice to me, once cloaking up in 3-1 and going to 3-7 and then from 3-8 to 4-4.

16. still just cant get the test server

17. I kept on getting errors and getting kicked and now I can't get back in the Test Server, however I was able to see the new Game Layout.

Very well design and pretty cool graphics. Except the Overshield when you click on ships. Sadly I wasn't able to configure anything since the webpage gave me errors and kicked me out. However I hope the game engine for 3D uses Unity since that runs well on almost ANY computer available. Many people will be happy for FPS and Good Graphics on Unity.

Overall, I'm pretty syched for this 3D Upate.

18. .Wagon.

.Wagon. User

I really hope you consider changing the texture of the ships in 3D client. As they look unrealistic and cartoon like. To be honest the current ship designs/texture and graphics look much more realistic and way better than the 3D textures.

Improving the texture or having similar designs as in 2D won't have much impact on performance. Even if it does players can lower their settings. Lets be honest, the main reason for smoother game play in 3D is because of the focus on efficiently using GPU instead of CPU.

I totally hate the current textures in 3D. Its pathetic to play a space game with cartoon like graphics. All other MMO space games have better graphics (i.e. more realistic) and their update focuses on making them "more realistic", not cartoon like. Seriously its really annoying to play with the current 3D ship textures.
    And some effects are terrible compared to the previous (current 2D) effects. For instance, the shield mechanics effect really pathetic.

19. Jurjstyle

Jurjstyle User

It uses Flash3D... so no Unity .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.