Feedback-Equipment in Client Testing

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by ASTRAEA, Dec 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I could not log in-game in test server but I agree with people above. It will be very stupid to lose boosters while changing equipment or even worse when doing galaxy gates.

2. I would also like to point out that the new slots available would be nice to test out with hercs and with cosmetic designs i.e demon drones, since none of us have cosmetic designs on test server its a little hard to test this function.

-AdamantiumDragon- likes this.
  3. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

A thought that as also just come to mind when changing ships if you are cloaked and move your to the your cloak cpu to the ship you want to activate will you end up looseing your cloak.

4. [KeBaB*]®

[KeBaB*]® User

If this is implemented please don't miss the opportunity to also add in the saving and pre-setting of configuration. Saves a lot of time and effort; means players can jump out of gates, chose the right configuration and play straight away.

5. It's all well and good adding this into the client, but can we keep it on the backpage as well?

I for one don't want to waste my boosters while sorting configs, just like I hate wasting boosters while i flick through the quest lists in the client. Additionally I like many others don't have the greatest of computers. I can play the game on moderate to low settings well enough, I imagine adding more things like this into the client will make my computer struggle more.

It would be nice to have the option of being able to just carry on doing things like configs, quest selection etc on the backpage.

6. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

no test server!

7. is test szerver open time ?? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

8. Exactly. It's fine to have this in game client but why not also in backpage?

9. [wildstar]

[wildstar] User

no test server i got out of bed early just to check your upcoming new cliant to find no test server be nice to have a look some time over the xmss periode

10. apetown.

apetown. User

that mouse cursor is just so horrible

11. MяF™

MяF™ User

I know the purpose of the test server is to test the new in-game equipment but the amount of bugs affecting the server is just beyond belief. I mean, you can't even leave the map without being jumped upon by some bug-abusing user that has infinite hitpoints.

12. chixonator

chixonator User

I do like it a lot the way it is on the game page, especially the upgrading now

but what i dont like-

1: we have to be in game to do anything, which means wasted boosters, wasted anything that runs in game time. (sometimes equipping 1 or multiple hangars can take 20 minutes)

2: the boxes (chat, ship box, minimap) that grey out when you click on anything else, get rid of that asap

3: because it is not on backpage heres the other problems i have- if i lost power or was out traveling and wanted to repair my drones or switch up some equipment id easily be able to do that on backpage from my phone, my phone doesnt have the plugins needed to play the game so i could never play but i could still do upgrades etc. now anyone in those situations cant do that.

4: AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

you remember your drones are at 98% you logged off in enemy maps or a battle map/on top of empty cbs rock
    before- could easily repair drones from backpage without worrying about losing them
    now - have to log in, you might log into a pvp hunting group, on top of an enemy cbs etc. you die you lose drones.
    this needs to be changed.

and dont change our mouse cursors like seriously

-AdamantiumDragon- and MяF™ like this.
  13. How can we test a game / equipment if we can't even leave the port without multipal bugs affecting you.

14. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

Again the load is to great for the server, no sooner have I opened the equipment interface and try to configure my equipment it locks up. Again to many players have ignored the OA and use the test server as a adventure playground and for those wanting to test the new feature to find problems with the new UI and send constructive feedback for a better game are left frustrated. If the abuse of the test server continues I can see DO no longer allowing open beta and the game will just end up full of bugs after each and every update and there will be a flood of complaints. It is in the best interest for all that the test sever be used for proper testing of a proposed new feature and not as an excuse to party.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  15. bugs :

resources not collecting : the sound and image is ok but the rock is left on map and it does not add to cargo either

visual effects on sab ammo does not check ( it is red lassers instead of blue rings) the shield transfer it's ok

in setings if the info button is hit, the info message is displayed in a single line , on a long message the line go out of screen

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  16. I don't like if in-game cursor is added, since I have troubles to see, where my cursor is going.o_O That's why I use Cursor-FX. That way I can choose witch ever cursor I find the best. In-game cursor update would destroy ability to choose the cursor I like the best to use! :mad:

I would like if there could be option in settings, so that you could choose if you want to use game cursor or your own cursor!
    Edit:
    It looks good, and is too if you don't count all the bugs, that has showed up during test, and other negative changes, mentioned in posts #48 & #50.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  17. I DONT LIKE THE NEW HIGHLIGHTED WINDOWS!

What ever you click on will be highlighted and the rest will fade away, not only does it look very unappealing its very annoying too.

If this is gonna be a feature i want to be apple to turn that off in the options!

18. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

The sell button needs to be moved and given its own space away from the upgrade button as it is far to easy to sell equipment by mistake, the button's could also be a bit larger. The mouse cursor is not very good at all far to small and if your vision is not 100% it's very hard to see.

19. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

How do u guys get on?

20. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

how are u on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.