Feedback for 2022 Winter Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Dec 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please provide your constructive feedback here for the 2022 Winter Event.

Your DarkOrbit Team

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

Yay! Thank you, @Oddessey ! I'm so excited!

My wish list for the Frozen Labyrinth, based on the last couple of years:

-The countdown clock telling when the next spawn is, doesn't count down. At least mine hasn't in the past two seasons. The only time it updates is when I jump to a different map.
    -The announcement announcing where the synk is, is out of sync with the actual map it's in. The announcement is 0-3, but the maps are labeled 1-4, or vice versa. So when it announces it's in Cygni 2, it's one off. It's actually in Cygni 3. Very confusing for new players.
    -A new title for the top 10 players would have been nice, I see it's the same this year as in years past.

TermiteFan likes this.
  3. Beerson

Beerson User

Spectrum for 30 BPK, shameless and disgusting
    Lesser ugrade modules were made 20% more expensive compared to last 2 BP, they weren't really worth the BPK before either, way to screw newer players hoping to get module materials.
    the only desirable rewards from labyrinth are limited to 3 players who spend most on their gear,
    [REMOVED]

Last edited by moderator: Dec 21, 2022
    jayherbo likes this.
  4. Larrakin

Larrakin User

Another well written FAQ; NOT..

New Unstable Modules: XU02 series

An XU02 series unstable modules that gives a boosted chance to get the Solaris Plus, Solace Plus, Pusat Plus, Hecate Plus, Hammerclaw Plus, Spearhead Plus, Citadel Plus, Goliath Plus, and Liberator Plus.

So you have a 1 in 75 chance of getting an upgrade module to suit a ship you actually use AND a small (unknown RNG based) chance of that module having good attributes.

I wonder if I can top the last BP, 14 modules crafted - 6 of them for Spearhead, not one for a ship I use.

jayherbo likes this.
  5. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Same old boring out dated npcs, no new ideas at all, have seen tons of new ideas in this forum, but all this greedy compAny wants is £$ for stupid packs. NO

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
    Beerson and Destiny202 like this.
  6. Overall good event, seems to be exactly the same as previous years. Spectrum in battle pass seems pretty weird choice, would be more worth it just to craft it in assembly and some other ship would have been better there. I hope that next year you would bring birthday gate back, not skoll gate but an real birthday gate like in old days. I dont even ask for good rewards for it, I just want it to be interesting and fun activity to do.

Dark-Xenon and jayherbo like this.
  7. Beerson

Beerson User

VIP shop, trading resources for other items like mods and some harder (slower) to get resources, good idea, of course BP timed it and put it behind a paywall, yet another dirty psychological trick to get the foot in the door and get vulnerable players addicted to paying, I'm utterly disgusted

Destiny202 and jayherbo like this.
  8. I have waited all year for an Orcus to go on Battlepass. I have around 20 mods for it. Please add one soon.

Beerson likes this.
  9. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

Today, on the GA1 server, after the game restart at 8:30am LST, the synk never came back . The line in the FL icon which is supposed to announce the respawn totally disappeared, and there were no in game announcements that it had spawned. So, if it did, no one knew when or where.

10. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Bigpoint 20th Anniversary<

• 10x WIZ-X rockets (we already have thousands)
    • 25x Extra Energy (WHAT A JOKE)
    • 100x R-IC3 (MORE?)
    • 100x Polychromium (OBSOLETE)
    • 2x Indoctrine Oil! (SMH)
    • Whom ever is doing this obviously has NO idea about the game whatsoever, pointless creating a thread as this one will do, ergo all part of the seasonal festivities. (ban away)

So far NO good, not 1 mod for the ship i'm using, seems this BP was designed around forcing players' to open their wallet again for the VIP exchange, ergo crap mods from BPo_O
    Edited: 27/12/2022< not a single mod for my current plus ship:mad:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
    Beerson and Roped_too like this.
  11. Had to let myself get killed in astral gate yesterday as my ship wouldn't fire had lock but ship just sat there looking dumb, even clicked the x 2 times and restarted the gate ship still wouldn't fire!!!

12. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

This happened again in the Frozen Labyrinth today:

The line in the Frozen Labyrinth icon which is supposed to announce the respawn of the synk totally disappeared, and there were no in game announcements that it had spawned, giving a location. So, if it did spawn, no one knew when or where.

Can you please fix this? Not sure if it's tied to the server restart.

Is anyone even listening?

The respawn clock timer, not the icon, disappears after the server restart at 8:30 am LST. The in-game announcement, announcing the synk location doesn't announce its location, either. So I'm thinking the synk doesn't come back after the restart, and it looks like it's going to be a chronic problem.

R-310 rockets in the FL booty boxes, really dudes?

As always, the icetron mines zap HP well beyond the wake zone when they explode.

Are you ever going to fix any of these issues? You've had years to do it.

Hello...hello...hello...hello....Is there anybody out there listening?

Last edited by moderator: Dec 26, 2022
    Excessive and jayherbo like this.
  13. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as the event is past and feedback has been sent up.

TermiteFan and 1taffy1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.