Feedback for Agatus Breach event from 8th until 11th Oct

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Oct 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your feedback here for the current Agatus Brech Event.

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. Increase the splinter quantity, people (who DO NOT B0T of course) don´t have the time to farm even the 6k required for one of the ship upgrade modules. Even with the booster (that should be included to assemble in the assemble btw) you get very little rewards even if you play for some time.

Greedy event overall as per usual. Stop milking out and give us a good event like eternal gate. That event was ran by the B0T users as well, but guess what? AT LEAST people who do not use b0t were ALSO able to gain something from it.

Update: I was somehow able to SOLO on of the bosses (on 3 7)- I got 72 SPLINTERS. Is this some sort of joke? Or are you just mentally challenged? BUMP EVERYTHING UP, have you seen the total prices of things you need to be UFE nowadays? The npc´s prizes DID NOT follow the increase in prices and items. GIVE US MORE OR DECREASE THE PRICES. Or band the b0ts and make everything FAIR. This discussion has existed for YEARS NOW. FIX YOUR GAME you greedy a$$holes.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  3. Veki

Veki User

I'm glad BP improved on the event when compared to original version.

Although I would suggest that Spinels give Agate Splinter every time, not just sometimes.

TermiteFan likes this.
  4. Pikey

Pikey User

IF YOU DONT BOT ALL DAY, THIS EVENT IS POINTLESS!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.