Feedback for Hatching Out

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Mar 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razor0411

razor0411 User

I have not got any gygerthralls

2. SmieBOX

SmieBOX User

I am not able to say on the % they appear after I kill egg. But at least 33%. I killed lots of them today.

So definitely spawning.

dimanddistantMMO likes this.
  3. I noticed that clans with lots of alliances do well during hitacs. I am playing at int2 (or US east 1) and yeah, I have greenhorn but I created this account earlier this year. I have been playing this game for many years, this is my 9th year.

4. the LOG LAG is seriously irritating because we wont be able to know that hatic has spawned in time ...same happens when cbs is under attack, by the time we get to see the message of cbs under attack and go to defend it, it will already be gone !
    PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.....

i also agree that UFEs tend to dominate over the hatics, hence make it very hard for newbies and FE to get those VPP quickly

***NOMAD*** likes this.
  5. Took me 45 Minutes to complete the mission, and I would say it's close to 50% to get the alien to spawn after killing the I-Egg. One of my clanmembers did the mission for literally 5 hours and there may be some issues since he killed 100s of I-Eggs without getting the alien to spawn.

6. In my experience I've killed 416 I-eggs (those that spawn randomly at maps and not from the Hitac) and only 29 of them spawn an
    I-Gygerthrall, which would be a bit far from the 50% chance. Though I'm not sure if the I-eggs that spawn from Hitac has a different spawn percentage and they could be the ones that have 50% chance to spawn 2-5 I-gygerthralls as stated from the FAQ, and it could be that those I-eggs that spawn randomly on maps are different since they only spawn one I-Gygerthrall and could have a lower spawning percentage than those of Hitac's.

7. If you open the log tab and watch it is has no lag, this is what I do. Not defending them in any way, just offering my solution to the same annoying problem.

8. Brilliant New Boosters! are not working ..i bought the pack for 3,99 and it suppose to be 100 % ..i see the booster in the new booster menu , but it is not active

gb 2 server

9. -Tärppi-

-Tärppi- User

I came here to say my own opinion.

First of all, I am UFE player. This event may be for UFE players, but how many UFE players cares about the LF-4 in the end.

Okay, now the new ships! Hammerclaw is okay, but it makes Aegis useless. Guess, many people paid 250k Uridium, then they came to the auction, people bought it for billions of credits on biggest servers, then hundreds of millions, then Uridium prices dropped down to was it 80k. Nobody got any compensation. Now Hammerclaw, is costing 1,260,000 Uridium (if the recipes are true on the forums where I looked them) with Premium and Rebate. That's a lot. I liked the way how they introduced the new LF-4, they were only for the Assembly, you couldn't buy the new ores, you need to collect them. But these you can buy with your wallet or abusing a bug, which is again a mistake of Bigpoint.

I can't stand how the things are on this event. First of all, there's nothing else than waste of ammo. No minions = no Uridium and top 15 = 2k Uri per Hitac. I don't know if they changed it later, some says that it's now 2k per jump of the portal. The new boxes you get from Gygerthralls and I-Eggs, they give you some Scrap, Plasmide and such other things to buy these hardwares, but you need to shoot them thousands and thousands to get all the stuff for single ship! Ok, you put the Virus-whatever-points in the Galaxy Gates. I guess, it was a mistake, because you can get more points with Alpha, Beta and Gamma than shooting Hitacs or those stupid small aliens. Again some pay to win stuff.

Shared boosters is also a big mistake. Nobody likes of the hit you get from single player, when 7 others sits on the Demilitarized Zone and one just can go troll with the Tartarus, +70% Shield, +35% DMG and HP or how the things are now when you can go to Hades with +35% Honor boost to get a bigger rank, which are too high already.

Bigpoint, you said you release the event in 23rd of March, but you still ended up to release it day later, because you said before if anything doesn't end up to be smooth. Oh well, not even the next day. Sorry to judge, I can't do a single piece of code of that Flash crap and never will, but still I think this event and the updates... nah just rollback to the version we were before this update, seriously.

You're marketing your games as a free-to-play fun, but I guess, this game isn't fun if you don't pay for it. That's what I think. The way you started to take away the pay to win thing, is gone. You started it with new drone designs and ship designs that gives you no boost, you put the new LF-4 there, where everyone has equal chance to get the new LF-4, but it's everything useless again. Cyborg beats the Goliath and if the rumor about 10% DMG boost is true, then it's again that wallet warriors becomes overpowered for now. Or maybe the prices are going to drop when enough players have got it? Nah. This game is unplayable. So many bugs and now stuff like that.

Thanks for the amazing almost 7 years! I believe you can do it better, you're not piece of crap, but I'm loosing my money and mind with this game after countless of hours!

10. SmieBOX

SmieBOX User

I wanted to share my findings on Gigathral spawn.

I have noticed a pattern.

On speed config (less power, less guns) I kill I-Egg much slower not one shot. And chances to spawn a gigathral is really reduced. Like nearly ever spawn one.

Then I make a special config with decent speed but lots of Guns and much less shield. So I shoot I-Egg in one shot.
    And Hooray. it spawns Gigathral about 50% of the time.

Please let me know if anyone noticed same. Or some other reasoning.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

11. Hehe I also heard about this method on Discord and I'll have it a try. :)

Edit.

Yep I did try to 1 hit kill the eggs and chances od spawning Gygerthralls seem to increase massively. I tried to 1 hit kill 10 eggs and 6 of them spawned Gygerthralls unlike before, the 416 eggs I shot down but not 1 hit only spawned 26 Gygerthralls :)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    SmieBOX likes this.
  12. termcm

termcm User

I love this event. it's great for low player like myself. just the right amount of eggs To few and you would loose interest. Great job DO.

SmieBOX likes this.
  13. SmieBOX

SmieBOX User

I do understand some UFE might complaint about VPP points are too slow to get. But that is the whole point. So all good there.

About Weaker players and FEs. It is still very good.
    They do have to sacrifice some defence to make sure to one hit the I-Eggs to make sure Gigerthral spawns. But I think that is a MUST.
    As Gigerthrall spawns give better gear. Viral box 2. I egg just viral box 3. Hitac viral box 1.

Have a look underneath. And make sure to have as much damage as needed to one hit I-Eggs.

Do not know how about you guys. Even tho I am UFE player. I am still Glad with getting some rare I-Oil. Extra energy. Log-Disks. And Especially Scrap, Prismatium and Plasmide.

As having those you can make free EMPs, Boosters, and many more things from assembly.

Have fun guys.

Hope this helps.

Event Points Source

Source Amount Chance %
    I-Eggs1 VPP20
    I-Gygerthrall2 VPP40

Viral Boxes
    Three different boxes that look identical, but have different content

Viral Box 1Viral Box 2 Viral Box 3
    VPP 50-100%VPP 2 – 40%VPP 1 – 20%
    VPP 25 – 20%Indoctrine Oil 1 – 2%Indoctrine Oil 1 – 0.5%
    Indoctrine Oil 1 –40%Extra Energy 2 – 10%Basic Ores Package* 1 – 100%
    Extra Energy 5 – 5%Log Disk 1 – 20%Scrap 1 – 30%
    UCB-100 5,000 – 70%Scrap 2 – 100%Prismatium 1 -5%
    Mucosum 2 – 30%Plasmide 1 – 10%
    Prismatium 1 – 30%Mucosum 1 – 20%
    Plasmide 1 – 30%MCB-50 10 to 30 – 35%
    *Basic ore chances are independent of Viral Box chances

14. **Scarab**

**Scarab** User

sorry but this is just another event for the botters, you cant get anywhere near the demeaner before they shoot you off it,
    until you sort the cheats out , its just another pointless event.

15. SmieBOX

SmieBOX User

LOL. Demaner?
    Cheats shoot it?

Really man. I got no clan and only attempted shooting HITAC 2 times. As it spawned on the map I was in. So I went for it. Yes I got killed few times. But I just respawn and go for it again. There are so many players on it that it is really hard to pick and lock me. SO GUESS WHAT. I GOT LOOT BOTH TIMES.

Used x3 ammo. Best rockets plus aim for rockets.

Yes I am not newbie. But I just fly spectrum. If they start shooting me. I put on skill. And keep shooting Hitac.

So it is possible. Just need to be determined.

I am pretty sure. If I tried to shoot it more. I could. I just rather cube and kill I eggs when I can.
    Just enjoy what you can get. And give it your best.

If you did give your best and failed. So either you are really weak, a bit unlucky. Or Blond :)

Thanks

16. derthvader

derthvader User

have opened like 1000 eggs and only have 14 indoctrine oil as i need 450 to make new ship in 2 weeks seems undoable

17. i found this has the best way to get gygerthalls to spawn from eggs
    i used sphere head (only coz its fast and recon ability helps to find eggs faster on pvp maps) with suicide config--full speed + full lasers
    Try to pop the eggs in a single shot (easy for FE or above) use x2 or x3 ammo if needed, this increased the chance of gygerthalls to spawn,
    for me with this method was able to finish that 40 gygerthall quest in less than 30min ...

•»Radiance«• likes this.
  18. Yep, this is true. As long as you 1 shot the egg, there is a high chance that a Gygerthrall will spawn. When I did my high level quest "Viral Purge". I one-shot kill 129 Eggs and 82 Gygerthralls spawn from them :) unlike before at my low level quest "Viral Purge" I shot down (not 1 shot kill) 416 eggs yet only 26 Gygerthralls spawned.

19. SmieBOX

SmieBOX User

Exactly. 1 SHOT I-Eggs is the Key. A must. Otherwise wasting your time.

20. Active the doubler advantage on bonux box event

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.