Feedback for Hatching Out

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Mar 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So overall the event is good, but lets be realists..Lets say you are newbie at the game and want to take part at the hitac shooting.its impossible...secondly the amount of vpp to get a lf4 are a lot..and where are the event missions??
    Just a suggestion : For example you could run the event on 3 "stages" the first one for newbies to have to shoot a smaller and weaker version of the hitac and be protected from ppl till lets say lvl 14 and for example they need to get 10k vpp to get lf4 or smth like that, the 2nd ppl from lvl 12 till 21 and then 3rd ppl above lvl 21 cuz the whole event is dominated by them and you could make that 3rdly stage rrun through uppers, and the hitac to drop a box for the top 5 ppl who dealth most damage.. Hope you understood what i mean
    Regards!

Star*Fire likes this.
  2. Makes sense, so you will never see it in the game. Derp. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

-Kostitsyn46- likes this.
  3. they wont do it but stil hah

4. Ok have they fixed the missions now cause i did both sets of missions till i found a duplicate one" Past Times " so obviously i did it 1 time so are they finished should i go ahead and finish it again does it restart them again or what, Anyone know?

5. Wasp!

Wasp! User

These events are not designed to help the little guys get ahead, and definitely not for the players that are actively grinding their ships for equipment.. It's designed for those that are UFE, and have the means to kill other players faster. It's designed to help them have targets to shoot at when the little guys are on the hitac trying to advance, and giving the UFE players more targets to choose from when others are trying to grind at the eggs. This even is a bust just like every one before it..

I myself have all of the equipment i need, so this event is moot for me, but the little guys are trying their best to get stuff and can't because the bigger guys pick them off when they are only trying to compete.

They need level protections in this game or they will lose a lot of players. .

Last edited by moderator: Mar 29, 2017

6. I agree , either protection to level 15 or the ability to turn pvp on and off like other games.

7. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Sorry But this event is just as worthless as the HITAC events are. The missions are I guess alright. The egg things are okay but that stupit Hitac thing is a big joke just like the original one. All it is is a place for ufe's shoot smaller players. So it's really not an event for everyone just something for the big shooters. Just saying. I have stayed away from Every Hitac event and realy don't see any reason to do this. Same old stuff with a new name.

8. Yes I agree DO has become boring seldom play! Needs a complete update including real 3d, updated maps and more

._.Sparrow._. likes this.
  9. MyBigi

MyBigi User

Botters dream....

10. SmieBOX

SmieBOX User

It is on a chance to get I-Oil or UCB. Not sure on %.

11. Now viral box 2 seems to give only 1 scrap and 1 mucosum instead of 2, and now it also gives ammo whereas it shouldn't before. The event FAQ was changed today yet, the viral box 2 drops were not changed. Its either the drops were forgotten to be changed by the mod or the viral box 2 has now a bug XD

EDIT: The drop chance for 2 scraps/mucosums was now 30% from 100% chance before. Also there are some cases wherein it drops ammo, need to confirm this if this is a bug.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  12. -ЩarΛnt-

-ЩarΛnt- User

Event mission online today:
    Collect an assmbled LF-4 Hyper/magma or Partydrill) blueprint from the assembly.

Wut????

Really achievable within the event timeframe...

Get real, please.

._.Sparrow._. likes this.
  13. It varies, sometimes u get just viral points, sometimes u get all three (oil,ucb, and vpp)

14. SmieBOX

SmieBOX User

I do agree that the mission you talking about is just wrong.
    Whoever created it did not think it through.

PuckerUp and •»Radiance«• like this.
  15. Event was great up until I saw the new quest requiring assembly of one of the worthless LF4s. Now it makes me wish I would've exploited the get the new ships because now it's impossible to get it if you're not a wallet warrior.

How about you permanently ban anyone doing exploits and then patch it. Not change it to where everyone suffers for ones stupidity.

Back to farming the eggs for assembly materials, too bad you didn't patch it before and my box doubler gave me double the resources at first. Made over 700 of each, so now I'll be on my way to 1000 while I wait for you to bug the next event.

RIP DarkOrbit
    Dec 11 2006 - Epsilon/Zeta gate release.

PuckerUp and Sтєvє-σ™ like this.
  16. Totally agree with you

PuckerUp likes this.
  17. Hi,
    I noticed The Hitac most of the time breaks the pet so you cannot Kami and get rewards.
    Another thing I noticed is that sometimes you hit the almost dead Hitac for the last couple of shots and receive 5k x4....

On the other hand, on other occasions you can x4 RSb and clout the hell out of it and only receive 25 Purge points with 1 Oil! Lol...A mixed bag of rewards...:D

18. I can't enjoy the event. Multi company clans "conquer" the Hitac mother ships (in remembrance of the small Flax Goliath)

Mines are still cancer, they bomb you out of the life.

The quests...I would rather collect bonus boxes. The first ones were nice, but now I must ignore the current quests.

At least I can kill the I-Eggs, which have acceptable rewards. But I wouldn't call it an "event". It's rather a small feature.

Nevertheless the Hitac feature is more creative than the older events (bad quests with bad rewards, no boss NPCs, some bonus boxes). They should only balance the number stuffs (assembly).

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    ._.Sparrow._. and OILDAILY like this.
  19. Use stronger ammo, X1 = never spawn... with stronger ammo, I do get close to 50% spawn rate. Probably should've noted that in the Event FAQs, but this event really isn't for newbies is it now is it DO...

20. I only use x1 and many spawned yesterday. (50%)
    Today I popped 30 eggs and no spawn.
    Tomorrow I am going to stand on my left foot and shoot with my right hand while having a rabbits foot and 4 leaf clover in my pocket................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.