Feedback for Immortal Union Event (February 2023)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Feb 8, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please leave your constructive feedback here for the Immortal Union Event of February 2023. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, non-event feedback and off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. all trains are happy with this event but they never commin here for feedback
    what about regular players how can we do quests how against more than 100 ship in a row on each map combined with all kind of thirtparty programs
    they kill the NPCs so fast it's like they are counting down the hundreds with a stopwatch, and the bosses are killed in less than 3 seconds, how do you expect normal players to deal with this madness when they can't even touch a single NPC and what's left for bosses and subsequently to craft or complete quests for keys

Kellerkind and ]Coldheart[ like this.
  3. Another event geared for the bots. Actually it is nothing new..same as the Agatus event just a different skin on the npc. Nothing new here.

4. to the devs :

what can we do with the rest of the event Stix and Charopos parts when the event is over is there converted into credits, honor or uridium , can we keep for next year or so?

the new boss mechanics are cool, but they are so weak that they fail to use them at all:
    add more HP and SHD, 10mioHP and 10mioSHD should be tested, not thrown into the game and expected to work
    add chain lightning reaction with mines or a solaris-like skill or tempest

Last edited by moderator: Feb 11, 2023
  5. [kritikos]

[kritikos] User

astral gate event 2023 .Is any limit to the points you earn for the rank ?
    Becouse i have 45995 point rank and i am first of all but yesterday at 13:31 the rank stop give me any points until to day i continue make astral gate and the rank points still stay 45995.
    thanks

Kellerkind likes this.
  6. I really like that we are able to craft some unstable modules (8 if I counted correctly) through the event (with styxor and charopos shards).

I do however find myself with an excess of styxor and charopos shards which I can't use having crafted all one time receipts. It would have been nice with a few reciepts which where craftable multiple times, maybe like some ammunition, resources, tech-abilities etc. Cheers!

TermiteFan likes this.
  7. Buiscuit

Buiscuit User

maybe you should look at realistic targets for crafting everything, it may come as a shock but we dont all bot 24/7 like most of the players. and as usual you just cater for the botrs.

8. [kritikos]

[kritikos] User

we dont all use bot.i m not use.and in the 1st fase of astral gate event fimish rank no 1.
    dont speak for all as u do.

9. Larrakin

Larrakin User

This event needs a rework badly..
    Finished the BP on day 2 of the event (know others who finished it on day 1)
    Finished crafting everything possible on day 3

Crafting things like "Speed Burst", single crafting seems kinda pointless. At least make consumables craftable multiple times.

BraveHeart´[G] likes this.
  10. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

not worth my time couldn't ever do it for then a 1/2 hour, because events are for day time players and bots. I don't play dorning the day. So Events are not for everyone if they were they be open for all players who play on a game that is open 24 hours a day seven days a week. Sorry but I give it a -10 out 10.

Dark-Xenon likes this.
  11. Dark-Xenon

Dark-Xenon User

and fr do yall not realize that some of us play at night ? have events that you can play if youre a night person too, the game is on 24.7 is it not ?

Star*Fire likes this.
  12. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Thank you to our players who have taken the time to provide constructive feedback on this event. The feedback for this event has been sent up to the game team.

Regards,

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.