Feedback for the Monthly Ranking Update

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Jan 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please leave your constructive feedback here for the January 2023 Monthly Ranking Update.

(Reminder, this is not the place for off-topic posts, questions or conversations. This thread is reserved for feedback regarding this event only. Please take your questions and conversations to the appropriate forum section. All non-feedback posts will be removed.)

Your DarkOrbit Team

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. Wonder who plays legit that ever gets any of these designs as a bot gains 3-4 times what any legit player can make as they are on 24/7.
    BP knows this is going on in their game but instead of doing something about it they reward them for it!!!
    I didn't say anything wrong if this post gets deleted I will keep posting it.
    Just saying if your going to pretend they don't exist in your game like you have been doing for years then maybe don't reward them for it as it makes the team look like they reward thieves.
    If they are allowed in your game and I have it wrong maybe BP should admit it instead of always just avoiding the question and pretending all their customers are just stupid.

3. don't see anything new, right, this has been around for a long time, what's new??? I don't understand you, explain yourself better

jayherbo likes this.
  4. Excessive

Excessive User

Interesting - No-one will be crafting the "new" ship designs after the first months "rankings".
    The most "Tokens" you can get in a month is 100.
    The "new" ship designs cost 120 tokens.

And this is seriously funny - The "winner' of the month gets a title which straight out states to everyone - "I'm the best botter on the server"

Well done @DO - You found another way to reward the biggest cheats...

5. Feedback for Monthly ranking, well it's close to impossible to reach any of these stuffs without some kind of exploit nowadays, that's my feedback. Matter of fact, the top player in honor STILL has 2,1 quadrillion honorpoints, good luck chasing the chief general. :)

Why you guys ask us about this when you all know that the answers are gonna be the same until PERMANENT action is taken.
    7-14 day disabled account and 30-50% lost points does not really matter to anybody, it's a complete joke.

Take some action or atleast inform the playerbase about the current problems in game and a roadmap for 2023 what are your actions going to be.

Would be highly appreciated, instead of just ignoring everyone of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.