Feedback for Turkish Payment Price Adjustments

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Jan 15, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please leave your constructive feedback here regarding the Price Adjustments in Turkish Payments.

Your DarkOrbit Team

(As usual, comments or feedback unrelated to this topic will be removed.)

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. Yeah, this seems scummy. But then again, such is typical for Bigpoint.

Instead of banning botters, you introduced Diminishing Rewards
    Instead of banning Turk accounts, you raise prices for **actual** Turkish players, who mind you, don't make a ton of money.

You have a handful of bad apples in the semi truck, and you're dumping the whole load over those few.

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  3. hello im from morocco my country is poor than turkish .
    turkey's monthly minimum wage will be 17,002 Turkish lira ($578.31) in 2024,
    (NDLR, the minimum wage in Morocco is 2,828 dirhams, about 255 euros) 2024.
    im speaking of voice of all players in morocco tunisia algeria we need cheap payment we wount use bot we will pay more than now
    just make it right we grow up we get mariad we have childrens now and we still play this game we love it

4. I seriously think all payments should be a lot cheaper than they are BP doesn't ban the thousands of botters who make all the game currency they need and not have to pay anything for uri and buy everything they want cause that's how much currency they can make over a legit player also trains make even more and only get honor taken away not the millions of free uri they make every week also the other resources the game has so the only players spending money are the legit real players who are seems to be expected to support the whole game for everyone.

I use to buy uri years ago now never buy it and don't chase rank nor do I play much as I can't afford to be on much and don't want BP to think were all blind to how the game is being managed, used to buy 50% boosters now it would be a waste as i get maybe 8 hours a day where as the bot's get 24/7.

It's also insulting to all players that the penalty for being caught using a train is only a little bit of time off for the ban and only 50% of honor taken away but they leave the millions of millions of uri and resources in those accounts so they can still upgrade that ship and use the uri to bot gates and only take a little time to collect the loss of honor back.

5. test020

test020 User

so... it's not profitable having this much love from turkey anymore? huh.

then again even a game store front also normalized prices for both argentina and turkey to avoid having people from other countries enjoying massive discounts by changing their regions and using a VPN, that also explains why "turkish players that totally were not people from other countries using VPN to get discounts" loved darkorbit so much during helix and MHH sales :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.