Feedback - VIP Merchant Exchange

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Dec 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please provide your constructive feedback here for the VIP Merchant Exchange.

Your DarkOrbit Team

(Reminder, this is not the place for off-topic posts, questions or conversations. This thread is reserved for feedback regarding this event only. Please take your questions and conversations to the appropriate forum section. All non-feedback posts will be removed.)

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. well if someone would explain what on earth it is we could provide feedback!
    i click the link on home page and it takes me to a payment page where it wants me to pay insane money for trash packages!
    thats not how a merchant exchange works!

3. Dark-Xenon

Dark-Xenon User

you all need to be fired

4. Whoever buys any of these useless packages must rethink his life choices

5. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Feedback? how about giving us a POLL: for each event or packages before they go live?

6. Cheapest package is 20€ and is not worth the money, those exchanges would be pretty good deals but is it worth paying 20€ for? Absolutely no. It might barely be worth it if those things in exchange would have been free to get like in battle pass if you buy one of those packages

jayherbo and DefenderOfMMO like this.
  7. Seriously expect people to pay a min of £20 just to be able to use the vip section and then you want them to maybe spend 1,300,000 uri on 4 mods that more than likely will not even be for the ship they want them for!?!?!?!?!?!?

8. how does this company even have the nerve to ask for money from us when the maps are disgusting, full of cit plus ships botting 24/7 and we cant even pop them because of the ridiculous ability that makes the ship invincible for so long that it can easily make it back to port!!! at least make it so that the ability does not work in bl maps, its getting abused so much now that there are even ships from other companies in our bl maps botting in cit plus and we cant get rid of them. its ridiculous. whoever had the idea for this cit plus ship clearly had the intention of annoying all the legit players. its a botters dream come true and its being abused in all the maps. fix it.

Dark-Xenon, Beerson and jayherbo like this.
  9. Texas

Texas User

Yeah, that's not happening at all.
    Whoever thought of that needs to be fired.

10. Excessive

Excessive User

Hmmm, $24 for, nothing of much use.
    Then 330k uri for a "chance" at getting a module that will be useful for a ship I acutally own and fly.

1 in 75 chance of getting a decent mod, with a higher (unknown/ RNG based) chance of it being for 1 of 2 ships, with an unknown chance of that module being decent.

I think you need to rethink what VIP means -

If you are going to charge 330k uri for an item it should be selectable.
    I might be tempted to pay 330k uri for a 20% to 30% HP mod for X ship but I would never pay 330k uri for an RNG chance for a random module to suit 1 of 75 possible ships.

Crafted 3 SPC modules in battle pass - 2 for Spearhead+ 3rd was for Mimesis - Neither of which I own or intend to own. Total waste of BP keys.

11. Larrakin

Larrakin User

All I can say is - There must be some Very Idiotic People (VIP) paying for these minimilist packages DO keep throwing out.
    Or is it that DO would rather palm off a few next to useless packages to a few "Very Idiotic People" rather than sell hundreds, maybe thousands for reasonable rewards and prices.

For instance if,
    A epic resource pack for the heroes who saved humanity from the clutches of the Black Light time and time again. This pack contains 1500 Eternal Fragment, 2500 Black Light Trace, 250 Mindfire Cerebrum, 1500 ABR, 500 Indoctrine Oil, 300 IAC, 200 Diametrion, and 1 Black Light Decoder.
    was 30 or 40 dollars instead of $127, it might sell a lot more.

If the DMG-XT10 was 200k uri and you could select the ship you want it for - players might clamour for it but a 1/75 chance for 330k uri, yeah NO..

Marketing can make or break a company.
    Poor marketing which promotes, little value for $ investment - is the worst.

12. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

you must be joking now you want us to pay twice for something we dont need fix the botters first then I,LL decide to spend money or not ,putting the initials vip next to somrthing means" its not worth it "

_CHEETOS_ likes this.
  13. The only ship i use is the orcus so i look forward to battle pass events in order to get the mods that have a high chance of being for the orcus. So far from 9 of the top mods in battle pass i have had NONE for the orcus!!!! This is pretty much free so even though very annoyed cant really complain but this VIP crap no way in hell would i pay anything at all in the hope that some of those mods might be for my orcus. you guys are living in an alternate universe to the rest of us.
    Why does everything you do have to be a scam?
    Also why are you asking for uri in the vip pass when you advertised it as a merchandise exchange?
    Uri is not merchandise!!

You want people to spend to £££££ on their ships so that they can have the luxury of flying around your ingame maps which are 100% FULL of botters!!!

14. Excessive

Excessive User

Interacting and Listening to their paying customers - That would be a first for this company.

-=MarcVenture=- and jayherbo like this.
  15. 65k uri for just 1 GGEU just goes to show that the people running this game are completely and utterly clueless about the actual game and I'm guessing have never spent more than 2 min playing it.

PacificNW, Beerson and jayherbo like this.
  16. AVIT

AVIT User

i dont understand it anyway .. [​IMG]

so you have to first buy the package and then spend like 1 .3 ish mill uri lol .????

Last edited by moderator: Dec 26, 2022
  17. _CHEETOS_

_CHEETOS_ User

the only ones that will use this is the botters that have millions of free uri from botting its not ment for legit players lol

Excessive and jayherbo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.