Few questions regarding the winter quests

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fidycent, Dec 16, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Fidycent

Fidycent User

So i re-joined just recently, on the 10th or the 9th, few of the missions were just too hard or i just couldnt do them, now whilst talking to peeps i heard that todays (Mondays) quest has amazing rewards, but i cant see it in the list, did i need to complete all of them to recieve this assignment?

2. You have to complete daily winter quests to unlock mondays special quests (easy and hard). I think 1 or 2 from both you can miss..

3. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

A word to the wise, for bold pilots who crave a challenge: every day, you'll get the opportunity to complete one Easy and one Hard mission. Complete those to unlock a matching Special Mission at the beginning of every week. Only by completing those will you gain access to the grand finale, a mission on the last day of December!

Happy Winterfest; open up that throttle and let 'er rip!

From the winterfest postings hope this helps.

4. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Hello Fidycent

The above is correct - thankyou
    ❦Čοlεκ❧ and Star*Fire.

In order to be eligible for the Special Missions (which are available on a Monday), you will need to complete the daily missions throughout the previous week. If you fail to complete the needed missions, you will not have any Event Quest displaying for that day.

Do you have further questions?