FireJub2000Destroyer

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by FooJubIsBack2, Feb 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Heya, I know I already created a thread but the account tied to that was hacked so.. Yeah. That and I was half awake when I did that one.

So, I'm 14, just starting high school after years of homeschooling (Yesh very fun :p) ah I've been around DO on and off for years, since 2009-2010 ish? Eh. Anyways, I've had multiple accounts over the years, all east coast and had some great friends and clans. I know practically everything about the game but never quite acquired full UFE status as life, bad connection and hackers got in the way. Anyways, I mostly started playing because I'd never played an online game at that point and I liked DO a lot, especially flying the defcom. It's also helped as a place to blow off steam, as my parents are now on year five of divorce after my dad became very.. Aggressive. Since then we've moved 7 times mostly apartments, hence the crappy connection usually. I also enjoy reading, rip sticking (look it up) biking, and cooking. Phew. Thank god that's over now o_O

2. what server do you usually play on?

3. Eh east 1-3 played a little east 2 for a month lol

4. jackknife

jackknife User

you write very well great master of the forum often just what is needed and when you do i always give you a like