FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOBS, DO NOT BUY EXTRA ENERGY!!!!

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Thunderheat, Jul 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. TL;DR = Helix Blitz sale & MHH Uridium ARE ALWAYS BETTER than EE Deals

[Compass:
    Red = BIG NO NO
    Blue = THE FACTS
    TYPED LIKE THIS = Big points]

I almost lost my Darkorbit budget of $50 dollars going to buy 2x packages of 1500 Extra Energy Charges which cost $25 dollars each. It seemed like a good deal in my eyes and worth it for me rather than space ball or palladium.

If you are going to invest money in this game, at some point you are going to have to work on galaxy gates for your hercules or havocs. DO NOT BUY EXTRA ENERGY.

The catch is that Darkorbit throws these special deals every week and throw in text like this:

• Like a good bargain? Then check out this deal: For just 250 Kreds you'll get 1500 extra energy charges. You'll save an entire 50% compared to what you would spend on an energy booster from the materializer.
    This is NOT true. You are better off BUYING URIDIUM ONLY ON BLITZ HELIX OR AT LEAST MEGA HAPPY HOUR!!!
    YOU DO NOT BUY URIDIUM ON REGULAR HAPPY HOUR OR YOU GET THE SAME VALUE AS THE EXTRA ENERGY DEALS

My budget: $50

EE DEAL VS URIDIUM - REAL CURRENCY COST DIFFERENCE

( X 2 = purchased twice)

1500 Extra Energy Deal X 2 = 3000 EXTRA ENERGY SPINS = $50

75,000 uridium on Regular Happy Hour X 2 = 300,000 = $50

75,000 uridium on Mega Happy Hour X 2 = 450,000 uridium = $50

75,000 uridium on BLITZ HELIX SALE X 2= 600,000!!!! = $50

The price to build one Zeta gate can be from 1900-2300 spins

Most efficient way to build a gate is by investing in the 100 energy spins

EE DEAL VS URIDIUM - AMOUNT OF ENERGY SPINS DIFFERENCE

Amount from EE Deal (3000/100 Energy spins) = You get 30 100 energy spins

= Regular Happy Hour (300,000/10,000) = You get 30 100 energy spins

Amount from Mega Happy Hour (450,000/10,000 uridium) = You get 45 100 energy spins

Amount from Blitz Helix Sale (600,000/10,000 uridium) = You get 60 100 energy spins

This was all based on my budget of $50. Don't fall for what I almost fell for!

_alien10_ likes this.
  2. Now add in the savings of Premium, Rebate, and Weekend discounts and the 100 can be as low as 55 Uridium each so you get almost 2 for 1 EE's when used on the weekends allowing you to spend the little extra for these and really save on how much Uridium you spend.