?Forum Games General Rules?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sgt~Ocker, Oct 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Oddessey, I'm impressed at the depth of your sense of humor.

Forum Games General Rules

"Forum games feedback can be left in this thread."

The feedback thread was CLOSED for comments 2 minutes BEFORE the post it relates to was posted. Confirms what many have been saying for years - DarkOrbit really don't care about feedback

2. Any post not related to the current game (or Fan Fiction where appropriate) may be removed at any time
    Just like the rest of the forums - Personal opinions about the state of the game and those that don't "fit" Mods idea of appropriate will be removed because the forums is no place for discourse.
    As for "Fan Fiction" - I'll start you off
    -> DarkOrbit is a well balanced game with minimal cheating, no trains and certainly no botting.
    As we all now, there are SOOOOO many people who play the game AND post on the forums

NB; I Know this will be removed (without any reason given) - Just like any other post that doesn't actually break any forum rules but may be seen by Forum mods to be "inciting".

<Aside> There has been 10 "new Posts" since October 9 - 8 of them by Forum Mods. This new Forum Games should prove interesting. I do hope it's open to Mods, at least 3 people will participate then.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  2. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello,

Thank you for pointing this out, it seems like the post was closed by mistake. I have opened it so you should be able to post your feedback in that thread now.

I will close this now as any feedback should be left in the appropriate place.

Regards,

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.