Forum Login

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [-КАТЮША-], May 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. As someone who was a bigger fan of the vBulletin forums, one of the things it had going for itself was the fact that you could login to the forums without logging in via the game. Why was this removed from the new forums, and also, why has messaging other users on the forum always been disabled? Makes no sense to me.

Tarron likes this.
  2. Information and communication is power and DO/BP wants you to be powerless.

3. .-Raijin-.

.-Raijin-. User

[-КАТЮША-], While I do not know why the ability to message other Forum users is not present, my best guess to the first question would be that the Forums is simply an extension of the game and therefore requires a valid game account to access it. This may have been done to prevent more unscrupulous persons from creating accounts and causing issues here in Forums. Unfortunately only the Developers know all the reasons for the type and restrictions of access to Forums.

Do you have any further questions on this topic or may we close?

Best regards,
    .-Raijin-.