[SC] forums polls ,removed

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AVIT, Oct 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AVIT

AVIT User

why are forum polls removed ? darkrbits says they want to listen to players views but they remove any poll created .
    clearly they dont want to listen to players views i now know .
    whats yur say on this ?
    i hate botters ,they ruin my game and make it un-enjoyable .

evve1 likes this.
  2. All too True I'm afraid. But as most botters, from what I can guess are also wallet warriors, BP won't do anything. They want the cash more than anything else.

3. evve1

evve1 User

I think that DO can not even maintain scripts for various cheaters? ....: D Excuse me !! But how secure are my payment options then? How secure is my account? When DO can not even achieve .. (or want) an overall script and apparently security. They want to create uncertainty, a fine line for those who cheat and the paying players :) That way they get one or two players to think, I will buy myself into this and that! Yes then it has immediately generated extra income for DO :) Psychologically if it goes well right then "for the paying player it will put more money :)

4. How do you guys go from forum polls to bots.

Literally any subject you bring up on forums you guys go straight to blaming bots, and now forum polls being removed are the cause of bots??
    Honestly I don't know if that is what you are even saying in the original post you literally just went from one topic to a completely different one without any transition/

There wasn't even any segue from one sentence to the other, you just said "why were polls removed from forums i liked this feature it was pretty cool and it really enga-BY THE WAY I HATE BOTS BOTS ON DO STOLE MY HOUSE BLAH BLAH...."

I swear the bots live rent free in your heads 24/7, get a life like damn.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  5. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello AVIT,

Could you please let us know which thread you are inquiring about? There are section rules that specifically note Polls will be removed in certain areas of the forums.

6. I created a poll in the updates and Ideas section about removing Refractions zone and the associated quests that clog up the quest window. This poll was removed. Is this one of the sections you are referring to Deter?

7. When did you post that pole. Refractions started showing in Maintenance mode yesterday locking me in and now I can't get in from the one server that I had access from.

8. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Correct

9. Best thing to do is what i did months ago and just quit the game, BP seems to love the botters and i have enjoyed my time away and other games don't cost nearly what DO cost's without the cheaters. I just like to come to the forums to see how the game is doing and it will never change. As matter of fact i noticed more things to purchase now to help your progress than ever before. So think about it a botter with money to spend would be impossible to keep up with or even fight against cause if they bot they use any cheat they can find. Players have been asking for a better game experience for years and BP just keeps going the opposite direction they really don't care about the player base only the pocket book so i am still against any BP game so enjoy playing with bot's i am going to play real games that the company cares about weather players enjoy their game.

Also if you didn't know one of the cheats is included when you purchase a bot allow's you to have auto lock with the purchase so if your wondering why you get locked so easy it's cause bp can't or won't remove the bot's. Enjoy