FPS At 63?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by APOLLO[SKE★], Dec 12, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. So last night my fps went from 30-35 to 61-62, it's not cool. My computer doesn't run that way, so my game screen is "Draging" If you don't know what drag is it's basically lag but everyting around your ship moves but your ship is moving and stoping constantly. Anyone else having same problems?

2. u getin 63 fps u shouldent get lag itstarts to lag when u get 10 fps lol its ur grathic cardwhen u log in on ship right click globle settings delate u see a bar sayin delate press it u be finn then log in again right click again go numal settings max it again do that every day u play d,o

3. yyou dont understand what my issue is

4. Sounds like you have the Auction page open on your backpage. When it's open at the same time you are playing it causes that problem

5. It's not i have the clan page because it has literally nothing moving on it, but thanksfor trying to help

6. Hello APOLLO[SKE★]

Thank you all for assisting with this thread.
    Could you please give this a try:

Log out of the game... go to your browser and clear the history (I know you have done this before) - Please humor me!

Then go to the flash player - here is a link>
    http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
    (This is an actual web page - not just an image)

Delete All the websites in the Website Storage setting Panel.

Then re-log in to the Game, Hopefully this will resolve your issue.

Please have a nice day and enjoy your game.
    Do you have any further questions?

7. I had to turn pepper flash off

8. Hello APOLLO[SKE★]

Do you have any further questions?