Free havoc month?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mocklaceo444, Dec 16, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey guys, just thought I would get your opinion in the matter. Recently, I've done 3 Zeta's in a row, and have received 3 havocs in a row. That brings my tally up to 4 out of 4. So my question is, have you guys been getting really lucky with Zeta's? Someone else in my server did the same thing as me, and suggested it was 100% chance every gate. Anyone else have something like this happen?

2. I did a Zeta gate yesterday and didn't get a Havoc. So it's 0% for me.

3. Speaking of luck, I got two Havoc's in a row yesterday. Though I wouldn't depend on luck all the time, as nice as fortune sounds, it can also back fire if you depend on things like: Luck, chance and gambling all the time. 3 Havoc's in a row though is very nice; you got lucky. ;)

4. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

I've done 4 zeta with 1 havoc and 5 kappa no Hercules I haven't done any this month but guess you have been getting my luck.:D

5. Mittoucp

Mittoucp User

I've done 6 zetas and only have 1 havoc, I'm in the process of building my 2nd kappa but didn't get hercules from the first.

6. I've been building the zeta's so i can drone design my 3 ship layouts and i've been happy with the results.

7. Wow, I feel so bad now. I've done 4 Zeta's, and received 4 Havocs total. Adding on my other recent drone acquisition, I feel like I'm winning the lottery over and over. I wish I could share my luck. xD

8. You're lucky then. Only 25% of the Zetas I've done have given Havocs.

9. To be honest, i think the havok drone design is totally unnescessary unless you have either collected all you're lf4 or have completed kappa and collected all lf4 and need the final boost.

Since all drones require a havok to be equipped the return value is significantly less than recieving an lf4 or hercules.

That said, zeta came out before kappa and many want to finish the aesthetic value also.

Theres also the fact that kappa gives less uri back.

I think in the balancing of the game, zeta has become slightly more rewardable lately.

Its worth thinking about how if you cant get havoks, you probably should be trying for something else.

10. I just want them because they look pretty, and I'm almost halfway already.

11. Hello! Today im played 999 day on dark orbit today no gate for me ;>?

12. Daedalus

Daedalus User

Not sure if it applies only to havocs...I did 3 Kappa and got 3 Hercules... in a row.
    Though I deserve the luck because it took me 40 Zeta to get 10 havocs, that's sets the havoc chance to 25% for me.

13. Oracle

Oracle User

1 havoc out of 1 zeta.Guess I am lucky :p The chance is 25% btw..

-Oracle

Gb1

14. epsilon is the worst, i keep on doing them hoping is going to be the last one to get one more lf4 then i wont do them again, but i have done 10 epslion and no lf4( except the first one) sigh