From noob to beast to noob again

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ησσвι¢ι∂є[ŁŐŪ1], Nov 28, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. What's good people? I hath returned and whatnot!

2. What made you leave and then return? How long have you been gone? And why are you a noob again?

3. he was FE when FE was the best you can get as for leaving he will have to answer but when DO started changing how the game worked alot quit

i remember a LOU clan on east 1 is that the same ?

4. Yes, the same LOU1. As for why I left, I had some legal things to work out lol. I wasn't even planning on actually coming back, but there is all of this new stuff. Hence, why I am back to not beasting as I was previously. Won't be long though.

5. cool deal welcome back i remember LOU clan well those were the days

6. Remembering the fights with LOU1 in old client, was alot of fun.Theres a big chance we fought at some point in the past now your in my clan lol how things change.Always good seeing older players coming back tho ;)