Future P.E.T Design's

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -AdamantiumDragon-, Apr 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Next-Rise

Next-Rise User

I love the appearances and the designs although some of them may be overpowered (terrorist) and make it even more damage increases for ufe players. +1 on idea but needs to be suited to not be op.

2. Do you have suggestion, how should i change terrorist to make it less overpowered ?

3. Next-Rise

Next-Rise User

My suggestion would be to not decrease the cooldown as it will make the damage boost extreme. The 75k turning to 85k in my opinion is good but the cool down is already quick for the level 3. If anything make it possibly 10% less cooldown as the skill boosters do.

-AdamantiumDragon- likes this.
  4. Seraphim

Seraphim User

LOVE IT ♥
    me want me want

Next-Rise and -AdamantiumDragon- like this.
  5. Thank you for your feedback :)
    You have good point there.

I have updated Decrease of Kami's cooldown
    from 25% to 10%

6. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Is it okay if I change my display picture to the P.E.T design? for advertisement ;)

7. Sure. Go ahead :)

8. When will this new pet come out as im thinking of getting 1

9. It depend's of Big Point's decision.
    We would need to get information from developer's, to confirm if, and when this is implemented.
    I
    would like to hear also their opinion about this idea.

One advice...

If you want one, like first message, in order to get's developers attention at this thread.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  10. There's where your idea goes nowhere. What about the new players who can barely even afford a P.E.T.?

11. You don't have to improve your pet. It's only if you want to. Pet is not a necessity, so that's not really an issue.

12. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I don't see how new players will even get a PET to begin with. It costs 50k uridium not to mention unlocking slots, PET protocols and CPUs.
    Once they can actually afford a PET, they can easily level it up. A couple of gates will get it to lvl 15, or by having it on when finishing a mission.

The question is whether they want to level it up or not. I keep my PET at a low level because it costs a lot to repair if i use the kamikaze. But i would gladly sacrifice that to get a cool design.

13. Next-Rise

Next-Rise User

An extremely large majority of players do level up their pet to level 15. In my USA east 1 server nearly everyone with a pet gets it to level 15. No one bothers keeping it at a low level because it's pointless. Not enough benefits.

14. Next-Rise

Next-Rise User

Most players that can't afford a pet wouldn't be able to afford the designs anyways. So it isn't really a flaw since lower levels players wouldn't need the designs yet anyways. It's like if you were to not be FE and yet have all lf4, it just wouldn't make sense. Lvl 15 ensures that more players are motivate to work towards it and it brings players back to the game because they have something to work towards.

15. Next-Rise

Next-Rise User

And this is an idea that I fully support and would like just because of that fact that it adds a bit more personalization and preference to the game. But maybe along with these designs you could make standard non benefit designs like the jade, emerald, and Amber for the goliath. They would be like 25,000 and just for looks. Maybe a possibility as well?

16. I will work on that, when i have time.

I was thinking, that since it's just appearance, what you will pay, it would be fair to make it even more cheaper than 25.000U.

For example 10.000U.
    You would still need to pay
    first 50.000U get it to use, total of 60.000U to get one design, that has no bonuse's.
    What do you guys think about it?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  17. Seraphim

Seraphim User

and the cost to unlock the slot. Sure why not, seems like it's worth including.

18. Phooey. I'm tired of all the designs out there that do nothing. Yes, they look cool, but I need the bonus more than I need to look good.
    The cooldown boosters do 20% and 30% cooldowns fyi.
    Same speed for gear 1, 2, or 3. Thirty seconds. Would be nice if they took the cooldown off kami like it once was or at the very least allow the CDBs to affect it. After all, you only need like 30mil uri to become ufe.
    Keep up the work adamantium. Still drooling over the golden pet. :)

19. Next-Rise

Next-Rise User

20. Next-Rise

Next-Rise User

The cooldown boosters are only for abilities though and not designs themselves. And the cooldown time in comparison to the damage for the level 3 gear was what I was talking about. 75k boosted was already quite a bit to begin with but a smaller increase would be tolerable and make most players happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.