Future UBA seasons

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by OP32, Mar 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

How long should a season last? (You can choose 2)

1. 1 week

20 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. 10 days

18 vote(s)
    47.4%
  3. 2 weeks

7 vote(s)
    18.4%
  4. 1 month

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP32

OP32 Community Team Team Darkorbit

Hey guys,

It's been a while since there's been a UBA season, we're planning to run one fairly soon.

However there's been a bit of discussion about the length of the UBA season, typically they run for around 1 month.

We were thinking of lowering this to a week or 10 days as 1 month can seem like it's too much time and effort needed in order to stay competitive in that particular season's ranking.

There's a poll set up for people to vote which ones they prefer but by all means any written post explaining what length of time suits UBA seasons best is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

OP32

Edit:
    This will be applied to the UBA seasons of April onward - unfortunately the length of the March season (20 days) cannot be changed.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. SmieBOX

SmieBOX User

Hi OP32,

Keep up the good work.

My opinion would be 10 Days for UBA season. Meaning we can have 2 weekends for that. Starting on Friday - next Sunday.

Thanks

3. One week is IMO the best, if they won't decrease the prices. The differences of the point between the ranks would be smaller, so there would be a chance for winning with less effort.

neoonoma likes this.
  4. i like teh idea of 10 day as just 1 match can cost u a lot of ammo i mean they rewards are good but when you like to play the new Rzone that ammo could be a lot better used but from what i have seen with players from other servers abusing bugs in UBA to get a ship up and running its not fair with all the ammo you have used

5. Bismut

Bismut User

Proposals:
    A large map
    Active effect of seprom
    + new rewards like 1 week premium, 2.500 extra energy

6. neoonoma

neoonoma User

I think 1 week is the best since PvP costs a lot in the game(ammunition,emp bursts,rsb-75 e.t.c.).

7. Common, please increase the rewards at least of the 3 best players. The top 3 ranks are the best, special ones.

8. Why not just reuse already existing terms? Start with a DarkOrbit year being 1 month real time; each of the 4 seasons being 1 real time week each.
    Season rewards can be used as they are now and maybe throw in a year reward if that sounds acceptable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.