FuzyRussian

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by FuzyRussian, Jun 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. The FuzyRussian is back baby! The creator of more than half of the Official Renders forum post on the old forums, the destroyer of worlds and lives, the Fuzy with one Z, the Russian that is American, the newly graduated from high school scholar, the hipster before hipsters were even known in the known universe, is back and ready to rock. Your. World! Switched from an old account on Global Europe 1, to a new account on USA 2, FuzyRussian is back and ready for action. Why is he talking in third person you ask? Well its 4:33 A.M. and I have been up for the past 37 hours and 25 minutes creating, refining, destroying, pillaging and concurring the realm of Dark Orbit RELOADED!

Blowing, flying, and soaring up the ranking ladder personally and clan-wise. I am back in the Dark Obit scene and boy am I having a blast! My buddy, DemanexReal and I have started a clan called Offend The Gods, OTG, and have blown up on the rankings together at 500 in the bast 23 hours! With my blue lazored, four level 6 Iris, super speed Vengeance, I plan to take over the USA 2 server for the greater good!

I hope to see some of you in the wild war zones of Dark Orbit!