(GA3) §ĦØØŦ ØЛ §îĜђŦ [§Ø§]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by ŊΛŘΛÐΛ, Apr 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Tag/Clan name: [§Ø§] §ĦØØŦ ØЛ §îĜђŦ
    Founding date: 26.05.2012
    Clan leader: ŊΛŘΛÐΛ
    Number of members: 50
    Clan rank: 1
    Company affiliation: MMO
    Tax rate: 1%
    Teamspeak address: 46.105.185.8:17995
    Recruiting Status: Recruiting (Fully Elite)

If anyone on Global America 3 server wants to join you could contact me in game.

Thanks

2. ~Monster~

~Monster~ User

Name: →ΩϨѧҭᵾгл™Ω←ᶲ⑵ (Also, I have a friend who is named just →ΩϨѧҭᵾгл™Ω←ᶲ, we are different people.
    Level: 17 (470,000,000 xp)

I am almost full-elite (Only 5 bo2 needed) and am in need of a clan that will help me grow and get better at the game. While I am a noob, I am ready to help the clan in any way I can. I am currently in the sister clan §Ø§2 (owned by кιℓℓєя[§σ§), but am trying to get up higher into a better clan.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  3. Although I am not full elite, I am somewhat close and have 4 skill designs. (Spectrum, sentinel, diminisher and venom.) I'm level 16, have a level 10 P.E.T., and have 8 pilot points.
    My in game name is →ΩϨѧҭᵾгл™Ω←ᶲ

4. I was just wondering why a clan ranked #1 and has 50 members already at maximum is looking for recruits? No happy with it's members? Might want to ask yourselves why you are not happy with your clan.

5. Usually this type of clan has a normal flux of people who JUMP clan to clan and almost always has an opening to be filled. They also do not tolerate a player going inactive and will give them the boot if they do.

6. SOS got 2 clans now.... thats why they need members i think