[SC] Galactic conflict

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by •DeMoN~†~KiLL†heLLaS, Sep 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can someone explain to me how i can get reputation in the maps. it says its on the galactic conflict but where is exactly these maps. For example, is it a gate on 2-1 that opens in a specific time? can someone help me?

2. That's an event that isn't running currently.

3. fagevuur

fagevuur User

• The Reputation system is adapted in a way that only players that fight on Galactic Strife maps (4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 4-4) can increase/decrease reputation

4. Nice i see the event started now and still not posted in the forums

5. fagevuur

fagevuur User

you need to look more in to forum becorse it were posted most see it wenn volowing darkorbit ,

6. maybe your not the same server than me so yours is different

7. It is posted now many hours after the event already started.

8. fagevuur

fagevuur User

no.. every serv got same ditails ,, and by volowing on youtube face book exs exs mostly afthere setting you get mail of information ,,
    in youre frond page r side douwn 4 icone s twiter facebook youtube you always get info frome there ,, and i am sure its in all page s wen event wil be afcorsse on in youre map ,, some servs do not have the same time ,,
    exsempel pvp maps dont have always the same day event ore stuf like normal serv ,, and even there you get note of events wen volowing ore checking forums good ,, you good take DISCORD it mostly give aswell info a bout game serv update ,,
    AND if you volow via the 4 icons some time s you find bonuscodes there to , if d,o give a suprisse ,, not always but some time code s are nice to get p

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.