Galactic Strife and Black Light Ranking Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Nov 15, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Galactic Strife and Black Light Ranking Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. The good thing about this event is that there is a battle pass and there is no longer that stupid mission that required you to be 10 hours in one of the maps. You can get asmodeus again in battle pass exchange.

The bad things are pretty much the whole event and how it is made. Event is basically people pushing accounts to get high reputation/reputation per kill rank. 4-4 Is full of people pushing to get the ''kill x amount of players'' missions done. After few days the maps will be empty again once people have gotten high enough reputation/reputation per kill.

3. Oddy

Oddy User

Edited a little from the previous feedback.

4. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

a pvp game when 90% are using a bot, wot a joke !!

5. Seraphim

Seraphim User

A copy & pasted FAQ with minor changes yet again. The bp booty box list isn't even accurate. There's at least 1 thing missing on it. Pathetic.

6. The last time this event ran I watched two multi company clans sit on the corners of 4-4 and shoot their members of different companies down over and over. I t went on every day the event ran. Not participating as it is useless to do so.

test020 likes this.
  7. test020

test020 User

this event is kind of trash ngl, instead of making it r-zone based with loadouts like astral ascension gate you force people to be on 4-X maps, also disabling pvp protection for 24hrs in gbl is a major D move if you don't have jump cpu/vouchers and have to go to uppers because agatus event, from what my brother could gather is that there are tons of robots during certain hours looking for easy targets to kill if it's not in the same clan and the bp missions are downright delusional made by someone who doesn't play the game, at all.

my brother got killed by a few players while checking the event in global, he didn't lose reputation at all which means their rep was pushed :D

funnyingly enough he also said to be attacked from far away while cloaked, as if the enemies had him locked way before he even knew and then i told him about autolockers, i've also told him that autolockers don't lose targeting if you use emp which he confirmed as to be happening to him, they never lost targeting.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
  8. I love the players that can lock you after an emp then shoot you from off screen till your dead, all you see is rockets coming from no where the player is not even on your screen anymore but their rockets still hit you and prevent you from leaving the map, when you see the red dot it's like half a screen away but they never miss.
    Since they took the 10 hour stay in pvp map out of the objectives i haven't even been able to finish all objectives as after the first day most players don't even go back to those maps unless guarded by a full group vs group so no way for players without a group to finish the objectives or even rank for rewards.

MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  9. Submitted a ticket to support as they have not blocked the train program still.
    Ran into a player yet again with a horde of green dots with him running around in 4-1. He would normally be an easy kill but he has a fleet of green citadels flying in formation. They swirl around while he fights.

The even does not work for regular players when this kind of action is allowed.

Read that again as the same clan ships are in 5-3 alllllll daaaaaay looooooong.

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  10. Utter and complete garbage

test020 and .-señor_dark11-. like this.
  11. test020

test020 User

pvp events (aside TDM on it's release when X4 didn't exist) were never good, it got worse with MCC trash update.

anybody remembers UBA?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.