Galactic Strife Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Apr 12, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AVIT

AVIT User

i feel for you m8 ,but it actually says a higher chance of affecting (meaning in their terms of it fitting those ships) its crap i know ((

In my opinion this game needs a completely new rework ..ships modules to give exactly what it says with no random chance of it fitting or its values i advantages.

ALL botters to be banned from the games data base completely as they have broken the games terms and conditions .

A new development team that acknowledges botting is a major problem and responds accordingly to it . the list does go on ..

Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
  2. got killed today 16 times in a row from same clan and never got no protection it's all a big joke.
    yeah it's real fair play to get attacked by 20 or so guys all taking shots killing you all taking points yeah when you have a life DO isn't the game for you !!!

3. The 2 player damage missions were way too high. I had 90 kills and still didn't complete the first one.

4. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as feedback has been sent up

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.